Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Even if they win 7, the unnecessary mileage they are putting on their top guys by playing these games basically kills their chances at a long run.

Unprepared in game 6 except in spurts, and completely disinterested effort in game 5.

Just shooting their entire leg off at this point. Risking extra fatigue and injuries when they should have been ready to go game 5 so they could rest up for the next round
their top guys are coasting. especially 88

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Sway, Jake, and Lohrei deserved better.

We, as fans deserved better.

I'm going to miss Jack. He was severely underrated here. And I'll miss him a lot.

I genuinely don't know what's going to happen on Saturday. Odds are not in our favor. I'm pissed off. Our stars ain't showing up ain't helping.

Just disappointing.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
How many times has Charlie McAvoy going to be on the ice when the other team scores on the playoffs?

He's actually proven over and over he's not that guy.

Marchand is cooked. I know it's sad but it's the truth he's done.

And it's time to see what we can get for pasta because he's a useless player in the playoffs. Year over year we see it.
Perfectly stated.
If I'm Jacobs I'm calling Neely and Sweeney tonight and telling them to fire Montgomery and put Sacco in charge for game Seven. Montgomery blew it,
and the players played with little fire passion or pride.

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
How many times has Charlie McAvoy going to be on the ice when the other team scores on the playoffs?

He's actually proven over and over he's not that guy.

Marchand is cooked. I know it's sad but it's the truth he's done.

And it's time to see what we can get for pasta because he's a useless player in the playoffs. Year over year we see it.
Jesus christ

I mean I'm bummed as hell too, but posts like this are absolutely obnoxious and ridiculous.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Underrated aspect on how bad Monty is. A smarter coach (read: every other coach in the league) is losing his mind about that missed call and letting the needs hear it. Instead he does nothing and we got 0 calls in a third period we mostly spent with possession.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Matt O'Dette new head coach, Adam McQuaid new D coach, Bruce Boudreau new forwards coach.

A GM with a winning playoff record.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
What’s there to say? The leafs were without their leading scorer and were held to 2 goals in two games (really 1 and 1 in regulation) and the Bruins managed only 2 goals (really 1) against, wait for it, Joseph Woll! Better get a 6-pack against him on Saturday.

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
The game became background noise after the first period, following up a 2 shot 1st period with a 1 shot first period told me all I needed to know about tonight. Fire Monty and the entire coaching staff, fire Sweeney and dangle the entire roster at the draft and see what kind of offers you get. I just can't give a f*ck about this heartless iteration of the Bruins any longer although I'll probably torture myself on Saturday for reasons I can't explain.

Also they can f*ck right off scoring with 0.1 left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad