GDT: ECQF - Game 6 - New York Rangers vs New Jersey Devils - 8pm EST - (NJD Lead 3-2, Do or Die)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
We'll win tonight or I delete my account
promise-threat.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Are flamingoes still pink? I haven't seen one in a while.

Fun fact, Flamingoes actually have grey and white feathers when they are born and don’t get their pink feathers till later.

They get the pink color from the food they eat, brine shrimp and blue-green Algae.

Learned that on the Animal Kingdom Safari. lol

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
If we can get to Akira and put a few by him, his aura is gone and it's a brand new series. Seriously. Have faith. Looking for veterans here- Kane, Zibs, Tank, Tro
We need to run Akira like the Devils have been running Igor! I mean, Kreider has that reputation anyway, he may as well do it.

Reactions: The Gloaming

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I think they were trying to do us a favor, so we're left with no expectations and therefore won't get nervous for the game.
And they've succeeded!
Hopefully they'll give up a few goals right away (sorry, Igor) to lessen the blow of giving us hope through the game.

This game has the potential to be 1) legendary (If we win the series) 2) tragic (If we win and lose in 7) or 3) a burial (Where we lose and the garden crowd let them have it)

There's no fourth option

And some of you don't want to watch?
I'll watch with tequila to numb my pain.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Trouba still being on PP2 is the most mind numbing thing of it all. He is absolutely atrocious on the PP.

He's a massive risk with the puck getting by him because he skates like he's standing still.
He's the worse QB option of every single defender dressed. I'd rather even have Lindgren, Schenider or Mikkola there over Trouba... KAM needs to be at the point for PP2.
PP2 struggles with getting in the zone, KAM can carry it up the ice and in the zone.
Troubas vision and decision making has been very poor all season.

It's a no brainer.... Please just put KAM there. or what about this.... leave Fox out for 2 minutes? He should be getting 30 minutes at this point ( even though he had a really rough game 5 )

OthmannOut

Jan 29, 2019
The NHL Playoffs are probably the most difficult and grueling athletic competition in the world. That's why we are all here. I know things are bad right now but it is not over. Look at Boston -- historically, one of the greatest regular seasons and history and they are in game seven in round 1. Things might be bad right now but we just need to win two games in a row. The offense gets figured out and we are on to Raleigh.
Let's go boys. WAR RANGERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad