BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
One hit?

We got one goddamn hit?

One Hit.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and DoubleBack

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I mean, I get it. The Bruins could have dumped 10 shots on that period. But they are always trying for the big chance.
What they don’t get is, if you put shots on it opens up passing lanes for the big play.

They have to invest. Just get it on goal.
Lots of shot attempts (well maybe not lots but many). All right into the leaf’s legs or 10 feet wide. Maybe take a step and get the f***ing thing through?

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
We see now that our goalies won a lot of games in the regular season for us. The faceoffs and lack of scoring isn’t new but stands out in the playoffs. They just need to dig down and if they score on the second shot they’re up 1-0. Get up 2-0 and the Leafs will panic. Keep at it boys!

Reactions: goldenblack

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
The inability to move the puck out of their own zone affects EVERYTHING. They spend so much time on their own end becuse all they do is just throw the puck around the boards and pray it gets out.

Toronto has figured it out and it ends up creating so many of their chances.
And the Bruins can’t keep the puck in the Leafs end long enough to,do anything with it little batttle in the corner than out it goes.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Next year, it all comes together!
I'm afraid they will just resign Gryz n Jake then add a Lindholm at centre and run it back. Not enough IMO. They need players that rise to the occasion in the playoffs. Other than Sway, Carlo, Marchy and Debrusk that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad