BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 7:41 PM - No Excuses JUST WIN!!!! - NESN, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
don`t see Lauko playing tonight but I love reading this about a coach and how they communicated with their player

“I just told him, ‘You know, Lauk’s, that’s a tough call,'” Montgomery told reporters Thursday prior to traveling to Florida, per the team. “I thought it was two people fighting for a loose puck. I said, ‘So, just pick your head up and be ready to go for us, because you’re going back out there.'”

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Taylor says it all. He knows this is his big chance, I hope they all play like he did last game. He is hungry.

I miss him, come back!
There was someone else on here the other day that posted that I think I literally have not seen in over a decade, lol

There was someone else on here the other day that posted that I think I literally have not seen in over a decade, lol
But then other times this has happened and I think maybe they just unblocked me and now I can see their posts :laugh:

Reactions: BMC

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Still think swayman is the right call for tonight. Hoping Linus has a monster game, gets some rest, and Monty doesn’t ride Linus 100% in the next round. To be successful, I think Sway needs at least one start per round.
same.
i tbink swayman for for tonite.
win or losr.
can always go back toinus for game 7.
i think he needs a day off.
anyways.
ive been drinking.
i hope we win.
ignore my posts after 6pm.rts go Broons.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
rene-rancourt-bruins.gif

LFG

Ddawg

Mar 7, 2020
Dublin, Ireland
I like Krejci, however if he shows signs of rust or can't keep up with the play you are basically down a forward. Go B's, hit hard, hit often and win the 1 on 1 battles, let's do this tonight.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Just finished an insane day of work. I didn't move other than to make a Turkey Sando at 2PM EST. Just having my eyes glaze over from staring at PowerPoint and Excel since 9AM. Now, however, I'm ready for a beer. Going to also read pre-game materials and take more than a few pre-Bruins anxiety dumps. Thank you for listening.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
My wife is dragging me to a local production of Cabaret tonight.... tickets bought before playoff schedule release ...so this means two things.... I'm getting lucky and so are the Bruins because I won't be watching! :) Sense a breakout from Pasta ... now I'm off to the Kit Kat Klub ...Cabaret reference :)

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Hope the true playoff Krech slots in tonight and allows all the lines to fall back into working order:yo:
As much as we love you, I can wait to see you in person until mid next week:wg: Not gonna have no Game 7 Sunday, not allowed.
Please be the dominant team we saw in the regular season tonight. Business-like regulation Win(with no additional injuries) please!

Here we go BRUINS! Here we go!!:clap::clap:

ShiftyNifty16

Blow it up, burn it down, hit reset and start over
Apr 11, 2014
Earth
My wife is dragging me to a local production of Cabaret tonight.... tickets bought before playoff schedule release ...so this means two things.... I'm getting lucky and so are the Bruins because I won't be watching! :) Sense a breakout from Pasta ... now I'm off to the Kit Kat Klub ...Cabaret reference :)
1682717670497.png

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Hope the true playoff Krech slots in tonight and allows all the lines to fall back into working order:yo:
As much as we love you, I can wait to see you in person until mid next week:wg: Not gonna have no Game 7 Sunday, not allowed.
Please be the dominant team we saw in the regular season tonight. Business-like regulation Win(with no additional injuries) please!

Here we go BRUINS! Here we go!!:clap::clap:

Tell Susan to have her bat ready for Matthew Tkachuk

@Ladyfan

Enjoy it! Cabaret is one of my favorites!

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Still think swayman is the right call for tonight. Hoping Linus has a monster game, gets some rest, and Monty doesn’t ride Linus 100% in the next round. To be successful, I think Sway needs at least one start per round.
Unless Ullmark is injured, I feel you go with your best goalie. I have faith in Swayman, but Linus is the man this season. Why does he need rest? How many teams have played one goalie throughout the playoffs to win the Cup? I stand to be corrected, but I'd say, with few exceptions (and probably mostly due to injury), they've stuck with one goalie all the way.

Reactions: hrdpuk

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I said same thing other night then slept on it and figure Swayman would be my guy tonite because if Ullmark loses again then your stuck with it game 7.I mean your not putting Sway in game seven unless Ully gets shelled.
Ullmark has looked better in Florida for some reason but hasn't looked too comfortable in Boston the last two games at TD Garden, so it's probably the right move to play him tonight (as long as he's healthy)

Since Swayman hasn't started a game in this series it's do or die with Ullmark now, so the B's just need to win this thing tonight

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Our two most impactful players (who could both get top 5 Hart votes) were Linus and Pasta this year. So it's really no wonder it's taking at least 6 games to win this thing with those 2 playing quite a bit below their usual level.

Winning in spite of that would show just how deep this team is. Not sure which other top teams could do that.

Imagine if they play the way we know they can? Yowza.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Unless Ullmark is injured, I feel you go with your best goalie. I have faith in Swayman, but Linus is the man this season. Why does he need rest? How many teams have played one goalie throughout the playoffs to win the Cup? I stand to be corrected, but I'd say, with few exceptions (and probably mostly due to injury), they've stuck with one goalie all the way.

My whole point is he’s the best and has had a much easier workload than other #1 goalies. How much of him being the best is due to regular rest?

I just don’t think throwing someone who was in an even split tandem for most of the season into a situation where he’s playing 100% of the time, when he (and everyone) is banged up after a long season, is the best play.

You don’t have to go to a 50/50 split but 100% is bonkers, IMO, unless one of them can’t go. They’re better together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad