Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 5/2 8:14 PM - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
I'm going to believe this team has the fortitude to advance to round 2, I don't have a choice... I threw my lot in with the Bruins a long long time ago which includes this current group of over achievers ...GO BRUINS!

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Alright, enough of the Debbie Downer bullshit, it’s time for some positivity.

B’s are winning tomorrow night and are going to light up Woll, like they should have last night! Marchy, Pasta, Coyle and Zacha all score along with 1 from McAvoy. Don’t know who will be in net but it won’t matter. Let’s fk’n go Bruins!!!
This is the mentality of an athlete and not a complaining fan. I like it

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Is playing Ullmark a cautious approach in that you want a rested Swayman for game 7 or is it a hunch that he will come up big ?

They have to throw the kitchen sink at winning game 6, does anyone truly have confidence that the Bruins will win game 7 at home, we truly suck at TD Garden.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I've got about 0.1% of confidence that this game is ending Thursday. Wouldn't be very Bruins of them to let us relax with a win before game 7.
Play like they did in game 4 and they will win . Bruins blocked a ton of shots, where was that last night? Need a monster game from Pasta that we often see in the regular season but haven’t seen yet in the playoffs.

Reactions: bruins19

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Is playing Ullmark a cautious approach in that you want a rested Swayman for game 7 or is it a hunch that he will come up big ?
My thinking is if they play Swayman in game 6 and lose, then what do you do in game 7? Just play Swayman again? Because if you switch to Ullmark in game 7 it's almost (reverse)identical to what they did last year against the Panthers when they went with Swayman in game 7 after riding Ullmark most of the series... idk. :laugh:

Reactions: bob77

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
They have to throw the kitchen sink at winning game 6, does anyone truly have confidence that the Bruins will win game 7 at home, we truly suck at TD Garden.
Not really but all of the concerns that we have about the Bruins , the Leaf fans also have about their team . I was petrified that they were going to lose game 7 in 2019 but Rask was solid and I remember them playing very well.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
My thinking is if they play Swayman in game 6 and lose, then what do you do in game 7? Just play Swayman again? Because if you switch to Ullmark in game 7 it's almost (reverse)identical to what they did last year against the Panthers when they went with Swayman in game 7 after riding Ullmark most of the series... idk. :laugh:
I think the Leafs would rather see Ullmark . I would play Swayman,he was the only Bruin who showed up last night. Didn’t he kind of pull a Mark Messier in a post game comment and say the Bruins were going to win the next game ? I like the kids swagger .

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
That he would come up big
There’s a lot on the line for him personally. He may not have a choice in the matter if the Bruins could find a trade partner for him and want to move him but playing well tomorrow night would go a long way towards the Bruins wanting to keep him.

Reactions: BMC

Babajingo

Monty's new D pairing for Game 6
1714620064098.png

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Shatty has sucked. Gryz got out muscled but is still even in the series. Shattenkirk -3 while being sheltered. Bruins short a D and a difference making forward. Same now as it has been all season.
A top 4 defenseman and an impact forward are the most important additions in the off-season.

Reactions: BMC

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
The OT goal was a brutal overall effort defensively. There were 4 leafs at one point or another in that rush that dipped below the other 3 Boston skaters. 73 and 13 equally suspect, caught watching the play and not covering Knies. Just brutal TEAM defense.
Well, all regular season overtime was embarrassing.
Why not continue it into 5 on 5 ot!

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I think the Leafs would rather see Ullmark . I would play Swayman,he was the only Bruin who showed up last night. Didn’t he kind of pull a Mark Messier in a post game comment and say the Bruins were going to win the next game ? I like the kids swagger .
Thing is if you play Swayman in game 6 you're pretty much saying Ullmark is done as a Bruin and barring injury won't ever see the net again. I'm not necessarily against that, but you really can't go Ullmark game 7 if Swayman loses game 6. Monty goes Ullmark game 7 after that and Ullmark doesn't deliver it'll be Monty out the door.

So you either stick with Swayman to the end of the series or you go Ullmark game 6 and if he loses Swayman back in game 7. Swayman game 6 and then Ullmark game 7 would be insane.

I just want Beecher back in so they can win a face off or two.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Thursday, May 2 (Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)

- Morning skate, 11:30 a.m.

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following morning skate

- Game vs. Toronto Maple Leafs, 8 p.m. (TV: TBS, NESN | Radio: 98.5)

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following the game

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Officials

1714625326718.png
1714625241063.png

Referees Dan O'Rourke (9), Chris Rooney (5)

Kendrick Nicholson (30)*

Linespersons Ryan Daisy (81), Devin Berg (87)

• Wow
Reactions: sooshii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad