GDT: ECQF: Game 5 - New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 30th | 7:30 PM | F/TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Man these fishstick boys are all weak in the knees. Especially their captain. He's not men's like Staal

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I'm not a guy who does such the accused. In fact I haven't posted on Isles board in over a year

My philosophy is simple. I don't get giddy or sad over guys making millions when I'm making thousands AND I got my 4 cups

I do like injecting some tongue in cheek humor and probably called for Martin's resignation a couple of years ago

I'll go on record as saying I'd like to see Cal back. He's still good at what he does and his hits cause turnovers

I'd also like to see Wahlstrom on a 4th line. He likes to hit, sticks up for his mates and in a limited bottom 6 role with an equitable price tag might be effective

Aside from all that, if the guy replacing Martin sucks, that doesn't make Martin suck any less at this point in the trek
I'm agreeing Martin is finished. You also just proved my exact point.

"I'd also like to see Wahlstrom on a 4th line. He likes to hit, sticks up for his mates and in a limited bottom 6 role with an equitable price tag might be effective"

I hope he or whoever replaces him does a great job. I was promised it was going to be easy twice, both times with Johnston and Chimers proved differently. That line will always be WAY more valuable as a a whole than as individual players.

Reactions: Mike C

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
What, has the Islanders stolen the canes mojo?

I’m confused if you’re trying to talk trash or what, but the Rangers and Hurricanes are both very good teams and I’d have trouble seeing the Hurricanes “wallop” the Rangers and wouldn’t at all be surprised if the Rangers beat the Hurricanes.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I’m confused if you’re trying to talk trash or what, but the Rangers and Hurricanes are both very good teams and I’d have trouble seeing the Hurricanes “wallop” the Rangers and wouldn’t at all be surprised if the Rangers beat the Hurricanes.
would pointing out that I'm a Devils fan help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad