ECQF Game 5: Florida Panthers @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 7PM ET | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto

Bottoms Up.

Well Game 5 class. This isn't a history course, ignore it.. you know what don't ignore it, history that is. Those that don't learn from it are doomed to repeat it, but for the sake of argument, (hi main board), ya, we all know it. The history. Of the Leafs. And the playoffs. Really, we do.

So what is the BWO predicting tonight? Well, we have compiled a video of Number #1 Cop BOBROVSKY's projected trajectory for the rest of this series. The role of the Leafs will be played by Bart Simpson. It's here:

One game at home right? One game. Can't win three more tonight. Just one. Hey though, are we fired up? Hell ya you bet the BWO is fired up, take a look at the Square, listen to SBA tonight, check out those Leaf jersey's everyone is sporting today, every conversation you have today, it's working in the Leafs. It matters that much to us.

The hell do we have planned? Well rest of NHL, like you expected, it's this: Game f***ing 5 parade route:

simplified-stylized-world-map-small-260nw-1580908684.jpg

Ya baby the BWO just did that.

There's no more to say. Just win baby.

Once your BWO, You're BWO FOR LIFE

Take us home Hamilton beer guy:

BABY!!

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario

Bottoms Up.

Well Game 5 class. This isn't a history course, ignore it.. you know what don't ignore it, history that is. Those that don't learn from it are doomed to repeat it, but for the sake of argument, (hi main board), ya, we all know it. The history. Of the Leafs. And the playoffs. Really, we do.

So what is the BWO predicting tonight? Well, we have compiled a video of Number #1 Cop BOBROVSKY's projected trajectory for the rest of this series. The role of the Leafs will be played by Bart Simpson. It's here:

One game at home right? One game. Can't win three more tonight. Just one. Hey though, are we fired up? Hell ya you bet the BWO is fired up, take a look at the Square, listen to SBA tonight, check out those Leaf jersey's everyone is sporting today, every conversation you have today, it's working in the Leafs. It matters that much to us.

The hell do we have planned? Well rest of NHL, like you expected, it's this: Game f***ing 5 parade route:

View attachment 707146

BABY!!

Awesome Squiffy.
IMG_2138.jpeg

4 is a fair number!!!!

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
I still beleaf. C'mon TO, habs need pick 17 not 30
I can guarantee it won't be 30.

17 is possible but not probable.
30 is impossible,
If Leafs come back The pick is 17
If Panthers advance it is 29, 31 or 32
If Panthers Advance and lose to Carolina it can only be 29 as they will be a lower seed than the other semifinal loser
If they lose in finals its 31 and if they win cup its 32.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
These playoffs i
1. Want a Cup. Of course, doubt that happens but I doubted we’d get past Boston.
2. Want to give the Habs the lowest pick we possibly can.

*No offense.
As a habs fan my current preference is 17th, there for a while I was hoping for a lottery win. That said if it can't be 17th, I will take 32nd if you can arrange it. Difference between 29th and 32nd is minimal.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017

Bottoms Up.

View attachment 707146

BABY!!

I love that beer guy! "Do the math!" (and he's likely right on that). I'm naming my next band "4 Beers, 6 Beers, 5 Beers" BTW.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
From a purely statistical point of view everything they have posted is correct, assuming that each game is a mutually exclusive event.

If the poster who keeps mentioning 2% wants to offer me 49:1 odds on The Leafs winning this series 4-3 I’d snap their hand off.

Each game so far has been very close, if you assume a 50% chance of each team winning a game then The Leaf chances of winning the series now is 12.5%, 7:1.

For the odds on The Leafs to win the series from here to be 2%, their odds of winning each individual game would have to be 27%. (0.27x0.27x0.27).

Winning the series is improbable but much greater than 2%.

If a doctor gave you a 12% chance of surviving the flu, you'd probably start making preparations and getting your affairs in order. I suspect Matthews, Marner, Tavaras, and the rest of them already have their mid May golf reservations and vacations booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad