Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 5 - Back To Hogtown - Toronto 4 BRUINS 3 FINAL - Boston leads series 3-2

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Game 6 for Winning is simple work hard
from beginning to end 60 minutes
Discipline no penalty . score the first goal silence the crowd
My Line up

Marchand Bergeron Nash
Debrusk Krejci Pastrnak
Heinen Kuraly Backes
Schaller Nash Acciari

Chara McAvoy Krug Mcquaid Grzelcyk Miller

Rask ( Mcquaid and Chara defense ) 4 other d man a little more offense

READY FOR THE GAME YES !!!!!!!!

Go BRUINS Go

I’m with you on trying a Kuraly for Nash20 swap, but I’m not sure about Nash61 for Pasta.

It seems to me that Nash61 has been earmarked for DK’s wing since the rumors about acquiring him first started. I don’t have the numbers, but I also want to say that DK/Pasta hasn’t been a great success when they have tried it (I could be wrong about that).

I would like to see the B’s try something to jumpstart the 2nd and 3rd lines, just not sure what it should be?

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
I’m with you on trying a Kuraly for Nash20 swap, but I’m not sure about Nash61 for Pasta.

It seems to me that Nash61 has been earmarked for DK’s wing since the rumors about acquiring him first started. I don’t have the numbers, but I also want to say that DK/Pasta hasn’t been a great success when they have tried it (I could be wrong about that).

I would like to see the B’s try something to jumpstart the 2nd and 3rd lines, just not sure what it should be?

Might seem extreme to mess with the 1st line, but if they struggle the thought of Debrusk with Pasta intrigues me, not just now but for the next 10 years.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Leafs radio complaining about officials already

How quickly they forgot that Game 4 in Toronto where the Bruins got ZERO power-plays. Or that in Game 3 the penalties were exactly even at 2 a-piece (and 1 each was off-setting minors (Reilly and Marchand).

That's one PP for the Bruins over the course of 120 mins. of hockey at the ACC.

And they are complaining?

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Welcome ! Leafs are fast.

B's need to slow them down and score

I expect the B's to win this series...I hope in game 6.

I hope they win in game 6. In addition to the Leafs speed I thought Rask was off as well as the entire team. It wasn't their day.

Go Bruins

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Bruins fans can't complain about any more calls the rest of the play-offs after that game 5. They went from no calls for three games to giving the Bruins PP on basically anything..And yet here we sit somehow because we couldn't take advantage.
Simply not converting. A lot of weak shots last night and poor shooting decisions. Krug on 3 occasions simply held on too long and let chances slip by,Riley Nash twice was very slow on the release,Pasta opted to shoot on a 2 on 1 with Marchand who was wide open,Pasta also has a penchant for blind passes which twice forced off zone exits. The first line is absolutely dominant but has not been converting at an average rate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad