GDT: ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
No guarantee the Canes won’t be kinda boring against a good team. IMO they look a lot better now with the acquisitions of the last couple years but while they add up shots, the bulk tend to be eh

I’m willing to bet they have waaayy more games massively outshooting opponents and losing or only winning by 1. That’s happened so much the last few years lol

This game seems like posturing so far. Bruins weathering the leafs with the goaltending and defense and waiting for the prime chance
👍👍

Reactions: Summer Rose

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I've always thought the saying was that good teams make their own luck, but that was just completely out of nowhere.

At the same time Woll seemed like he was sort of not paying attention at all there, in that spot you do not necessarily need to be hugging the near post like he was, you can sort of be out a bit knowing that the puck could potentially find the guy who is in the slot

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
It would be a major choke for the Panthers to lose to either of these teams

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
I've always thought the saying was that good teams make their own luck, but that was just completely out of nowhere.
Certainly true if you think that good teams create better chances, and put the other team under more pressure those increasing the chances of mistakes.

But yeah, sometimes it's just absolute luck.

Vancouver had no business beating the Preds the other day, but Sissions barely missing that open net was luck for Nashville that changed the entire series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad