BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babajingo

Completely on grizz. No way you can’t angle Tavares into the corner or force him around the net. Just too small, too flat on his feet.
I'm sure Tavares had an ear to ear grin when he realized it was Gryz.

He owned him during a this season, also.

Now that Carlo is hurt, does that mean Monty and Donny have an excuse to dress Gryz again?

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Hopefully that was Gryz's last game in Boston.

Whole team looked like a beer league team trying to move the puck.

Brazeau had some solid effort, but made some horrible pass attempts. I'd keep him in and swap out JVR for Lauko.

Forbort in for Gryz, Shat in for Carlo if he can't go. Sway should start but I have a feeling we see Linus.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Where are the reporters ask Monty some gd hard questions. What lessons you learn? Did it make sense to take one of the best dman in the series in Shattenkirk out of lineup? Why insert Brasseau and make the slowest line in NHL? Your losing all the face offs ? Why take your best dman out? Are you being paid to loose??

Reactions: KWbruin and Gordoff

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Yeah, I just can't wrap my mind around the Monty lineup decisions.

It's like he was really looking forward to rotating goalies, but when he realized doing that would make him look like a total crazy person given the circumstances, he directed his energy to elsewhere on the roster.

What...are you resting players anticipating an easy entry to the second round? How do you explain that shit?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
You always kind of look for a reason to shit on everyone as if you don’t overreact yourself. It’s this odd moral superiority you spout off as if we’re idiots and aren’t calling the game as we saw it. 85% or that game was dog shit hockey by the Bruins who were bailed out by Jeremy Swayman the entire game.

It was a dog shit game, it’s going 7, and it’s not overreacting when we see the same song and dance each year.
Hugs and kisses.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
The fact that Gryz gives Tavares that angle despite being the far smaller player is an IQ thing too. Sure, his size is a disadvantage playing that position. But you'd think you would know not to play in a way that lets the opposition completley exploit it.
Sorry to ruin the "shit on Griz party", but if that's Shattenkirk, Tavares skates right by him....

Reactions: goldenblack

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
If they blow this(which I wouldn't be surprised) this useless coach better be gone. Heck even if they win I'd welcome it. How does Gryz make his way back into the lineup? Why change things up at all? I thought there's no way Monty makes stupid decisions again after the epic failure of last season, yet here we are
Sweeney can go with him

Reactions: Mamrd

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
This team has overachieved big time each of the last two years.

The core players on this team just ain't them. How many coaches and playoff series do we have to see them through before it's the players and not the coaching.
How the hell did they overachieve last year? 4 lines deep, good D, great trade deadline then they choked in the playoffs.

Reactions: Blade of Schmautz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad