BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Yep…..just play a strong period and the series is over. Settle down and get back at it. TO needs the win we don’t but this our rink and we need to dominate one period to win it.
OMG I just realized I'm going through the 7 stages of grief in two periods! :) ....well I'm on stage 4 currently...bargaining ...lol......don't let it get to depression, testing and acceptance! lol....GO BRUINS!!

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Can’t remember the last time I’ve been this pissed off watching a Bruins game.

No Matthews, third string goalie, and a team that is genetically designed to fail in the playoffs.

And we mail in two shitty periods. If Swayman weren’t in net this game would be over.

Montgomery has totally f***ed up the teams momentum. For the second year in a row.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
They have no business being tied with everything going on. I take that as a positive sign and we can steal one
I’ve felt for a while this is the downside of a great goalie combo, this team definitely feel comfortable with these guys in goal…a lot of time that’s a plus…but we’ve seen the downside.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Monty set this up to fail tonight imo. Let’s have a great 20 minutes and not give this team life. Come on boys…. Sways can’t score.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Interesting that Zacha used the word "confidence" twice during the interview with Adam. Why aren't they confident???? They are up 3-1 at home against a team they've basically dominated all series who don't have their superstar goal scorer. Sway is in net and making saves. Seriously, what could they possibly need to give them more confidence????
I hate the way players throw around that word. Go to the bank already and look at your account……you should confident with more money than most of the population

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Beers seems exasperated 90% of the time I listen ti him regardless of how the Bruins are playing so I can only imagine tonight.

If Beers posted here he'd fit right in. Fair enough to criticize where it's warranted, but he really just comes off as a grump a lot of the time. Brick has his faults and is probably a bit more constrained in what he can say, but he strikes a better balance IMO.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Soft and lazy. Kozari tantrum in the spotlight. Every other player involved. That is how scrums always are.
Watch it again. Marchy skates out to the dot, after the whistle, and starts giving the softest NHL player on the planet (Marner) the business. Kozari had nothing to do with Marchand gettin 2 min.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Watch it again. Marchy skates out to the dot, after the whistle, and starts giving the softest NHL player on the planet (Marner) the business. Kozari had nothing to do with Marchand gettin 2 min.

NHL playoffs scrum.

The NHL must be quivering in fear over the thought of a Florida-Vegas rematch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22Brad Park
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad