BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I hope everyone wishes Jack well. Like him or not he loved the Bs and his job.

He will have a smile on his face, but we all know this is sad and killing him inside.

Please stay classy everyone.
I personally will miss Jack........a lot

1714510276670.jpeg

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’ll be moseying across Causeway Street to meet @Ladyfan :nod: in about an hour. Have zero ability to focus on work tasks today. I would love an early Bruins lead and watching the Leafs wilt, but my usual emotional hedge is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst:crossfing.
I have Captain Brad on the pole directly across from my office, so even when I’m not thinking Bruins, I look up and there he is:DD

Here we go BRUINS!! Here we go!!:clap::clap:
View attachment 862480
I may have to get that for Man Cave. I had the one outside TD Garden last year of Krejci but I was instructed give it to your daughter - so it’s in Austin.

Me and Brad both have a little ahole-ish in us so I think I need to see about that

Bruins 5-2

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
If Bruin fans had to listen to the fluff on CBC when the Leafs are on the tube they would really appreciate what they had in Jack.
I refuse to watch them.Thankgod for nesn rd 1.Read online now about Subban praising Swayman now after being totally against Bruins before series started.We don't need his support that's 4 sure so kiss off PK.

Toronto has a lot of adjustments to make, which sometimes is in a teams favor. Bruins almost none. It’s hard in pro sports to beat a team many many times like the Bruins have against the Leafs.

The home team won every game in that series
Get pucks deep and go to work is the key.Traffic around Woll ,drive him nuts

Reactions: nORRis8

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
Sorry have not been on today much and can't read through the entire thread.....is Brazeau back in the lineup!? If so who.is sitting??

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
WEEI speculation today Ullmark not happy not playing so may not be rooting for Swayman and Bruins

They were pushing narrative and seems silly but if Ullmark avoids the hug tonight they probably had this theory correct
I call bullshit on WEEI.

Is Ullmark disappointed not playing? Of course, he’s a pro and on any other team would be the unquestioned #1.

Do I think he’s “not rooting for Swayman and the Bruins”??? Not on your life.

WEEI and all talk radio is just that. Talk.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
On my way in

PLEASE close this out now....too many times in the past they have needed to extend the series ..let's change the script and send a message - both internally and externally-that this year's edition marches to a different drummer

Hoping for handshakes and goalie hugs around 9:45

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
This has TRAP game written all over it. This is one of those games where everything points to the previous versions of the Bruins taking their foot off the pedal and letting a team force a game 7.

Please Brad and Co., prove me wrong.

I think it's more of a case of feeling the pressure of the team history.

One bad bounce, get down a goal early and they will feel it. Especially at home where the fans will be feeling it too. May try to do too much.

Just with the memory of last season the B's won't be going in expecting a cake walk.

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
WEEI speculation today Ullmark not happy not playing so may not be rooting for Swayman and Bruins

They were pushing narrative and seems silly but if Ullmark avoids the hug tonight they probably had this theory correct
F... WEEI. How did they find time between talking about the janitors closet near the Patriots locker room? The hockey knowledge on that station wouldn't fill a mop bucket.

• Love
Reactions: DKH and BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The only thing that needs to be said is: win.

Thats it. Play hard immediately. Leave no doubt. Completely finish the job. Give them nothing. Not one inch. End it tonight. Don't mess around like last year. End it. Be physical. Forecheck. Forecheck. Forecheck. Pucks to the net. No fancy passes. Play this game like game 7. Be smart. Take no shit, but don't get goaded into anything crazy. Protect your team. Get this win.

Believe.

And let's send Jack off with a win!

You already know the drill.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ProdigalFan

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
They need to win, or last year will creep into their minds. This one is important tonight, like game 7 importance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad