BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Ha! Depends on Gryz usage. If Gryz is slotting in for Shatty in the bottom pairing and replacing his 10mins? Fine. If he is slotting in on the top pair….NOPE!

Shattenkirk is -3, worst on the team, playing the least minutes for defensemen.

He's also been on the PK for 1:08 and a goal was allowed.

9:16 on the power play, no goals.

So, yes, no problem replacing Shatty on the bottom pairing.

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
I thought you were being harsh but then I realised you were talking about the leafs and not our new fan who spelled “Burgeronarooroo”!

I agree lets end the leafs tonight and hopefully @DoubleBack can stick around.
:sarcasm: I fixed my horrific error in spelling, I doubt it will be my last! I'm not going anywhere, in it for the duration.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Red Wings fan here looking forward to the Bs dumping on the Leafs tonight...The media will have a field day when Tronna falls apart again...Hoping #63 scores a hatty!

1714497771624.png

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
Not to be rude but sometimes a dislike button would be great. People need to except that if Gryz is dressing for a playoff game . The Bruins D are in a very bad way. For me Gryz is the last option of the D we have
If there is a spare trash can available in the building, there is a better option then Gryz. Even if he doesn't cost a goal, the momentum switch from a clean breakout to Leaf counter will do it's own damage. It's not always things that directly show up on the scoresheet.

Reactions: BMC

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
I'm terrified of the vision I have of Monty and it won't change until he proves me wrong. I see him sitting in a plane, the auto pilot is on, all is going perfectly, we are almost home. The co-pilot stands up to stretch his legs, Monty is hypnotized by the auto pilot light. He is drawn to the switch, he sees a bridge below, thinks maybe it would be cool if we fly under it? He pushes the switch, jettisons the fuel, and takes her in.

Gryz and Forbort in, Linus in net, back to the PP that sputtered all season.

Please someone make it stop!! :DD

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
I hope everyone wishes Jack well. Like him or not he loved the Bs and his job.

He will have a smile on his face, but we all know this is sad and killing him inside.

Please stay classy everyone.
If Bruin fans had to listen to the fluff on CBC when the Leafs are on the tube they would really appreciate what they had in Jack.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
If Bruin fans had to listen to the fluff on CBC when the Leafs are on the tube they would really appreciate what they had in Jack.
That’s for sure I have been watching the games on line on NESM rather than watching on CBC or Sportsnet even though a better picture.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
This has TRAP game written all over it. This is one of those games where everything points to the previous versions of the Bruins taking their foot off the pedal and letting a team force a game 7.

Please Brad and Co., prove me wrong.
This is the ultimate fear for me. Thinking they have it in the bag and letting the Leafs crawl back into it. I've seen it too much before.

Go for the jugular tonight.

Last edited:

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
This has TRAP game written all over it. This is one of those games where everything points to the previous versions of the Bruins taking their foot off the pedal and letting a team force a game 7.

Please Brad and Co., prove me wrong.
I have zero doubt a loss tonight will mean a game 7 zero.Just finish it tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad