GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoTheBlue

No Expectations
Apr 5, 2007
Pennsylvania
The “reverse jinxes” and all the hope we win are pathetic. We can’t affect the game.
Sweep! them.
Oh please... You know nothing.
I was personally responsible for the 94 cup win when i took my autographed GAG line photo and covered it with my dried tears from previous playoff disappointments and then burned the photo and mixed the ashes with dried skin from emile francis, a hair from ron dugay, water melted from the old garden ice and some other ingredients i'd rather not mention. I then drank it during a ritualistic voodoo like ceremony where i chanted matteau matteau ..... stephan matteau and some other french canadian sounding words just before the finals started. I was the reason they won. That was me asking favor from the hockey gods. Prove it was not. And before you ask me to do it again the only reason they Rangers haven't won since is I no longer have those ingredients. Pathetic my 94 replica stanley cup.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
013E626F-ACED-420A-9CB9-AB086691BFA5.gif
Just do it!

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Why is this game at 8PM on a Sunday?

My brain assumed that it was Wilson telling Rempe that he has a cause for war

Same. Too much time spent on Civ games.

The “reverse jinxes” and all the hope we win are pathetic. We can’t affect the game.
Sweep! them.

Please. I am the main character of my life. And, thus, your life as well.

(The same thing will be said by literally everyone else as well)

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
man.... I really dont want Jensen to get hit by Rempe.... the guy had to be stretchered off the ice a couple weeks ago. It will end poorly for everyone

Caps fans crying about Rempe is so hilarious LOL. My guy, you have one of the dirtiest POS scum bags to ever play the game and you cheer for him every night.
Rempe, unfortunately injures players with 'hockey plays' ( the siegnethaler one being the outlier )

Wilson injures players with vicious cheap shots to unsuspecting/vulnerable players.

It's crazy to hear the whining

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Get the W.
It would be nice if Wennberg didn't play like the worst player in the league.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I was personally responsible for the 94 cup win when i took my autographed GAG line photo and covered it with my dried tears from previous playoff disappointments and then burned the photo and mixed the ashes with dried skin from emile francis, a hair from ron dugay, water melted from the old garden ice and some other ingredients i'd rather not mention. I then drank it during a ritualistic voodoo like ceremony where i chanted matteau matteau ..... stephan matteau and some other french canadian sounding words just before the finals started. I was the reason they won. That was me asking favor from the hockey gods. Prove it was not. And before you ask me to do it again the only reason they Rangers haven't won since is I no longer have those ingredients. Pathetic my 94 replica stanley cup.
Mods, pls pin

Phone battery at 73%. It's a sign.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428_131110_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240428_131110_Chrome.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Where did you get a photo of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad