GDT: ECQF Game 4 | New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes | 2:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptTennille

President of the Blair Betts Fan Club
May 24, 2017
Brooklyn
Islanders have had the will in this series, just seem to lack offensive poise throughout their lineup. A lot of puck protection and small areas plays to get open looks....only for someone to feel the pressure of the moment and try to put the puck in their teammate's feet instead of waiting for the better option.

Reactions: Summer Rose

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
Its sad. Never though I'd see the say when even the WRX would be automatic
I know right?? I ran a Subaru dealer from 2010-2015 gross I blame gen z none of them can drive a stick shift.

Even with like 3 manuals on the entire lot and repeatedly telling my sales staff if they are under 25 100% ask if they can drive a stick before having them come in lol. Speaking of which none of them under 30 can drive a stick lol.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I know right?? I ran a Subaru dealer from 2010-2015 gross I blame gen z none of them can drive a stick shift.

Even with like 3 manuals on the entire lot and repeatedly telling my sales staff if they are under 25 100% ask if they can drive a stick before having them come in lol. Speaking of which none of them under 30 can drive a stick lol.

Even that 30-40 range is questionable for stick. That seems to be the age range where manuals started dying out.

Forget 3 on the tree, most doesn’t even know what that was anymore

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Henrik Lundqvist's worst nightmare:

shaq.jpg

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Lol true.... I'm in that age range myself (Although the near the end of it)
I'm pretty rare in the fact I've ever owned one automatic
I learned manually simply for the fact I travel a fair bit, most of Europe still heavily uses manual transmission vehicles. It was a must do.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad