GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
I don't think Domi, Bertuzzi and Reaves arethe problem here. At least they play with heart.
I'm not saying they are but my point is, what do the Leafs want to be? A heavy team, a skilled team? You just don't bring in guys like Bertuzzi and Reaves and change the culture. The leadership on the team sucks, look at them throwing tantrums on the bench at home. There is no vision, just big names

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
You can’t force Marner out. He holds all the cards. There’s not a whole lot that can be done.
Then i think you need to take that chance and get what you can get for him. Sure, the value won't be fair but it will have an effect on the rest of the team

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Haha Matthews left the game because he has diarrhea. That's hysterical. It sucks a lot, I definitely understand as I, too, have experienced gastro distress. However, it's also hysterical.
I have a hunch that's why Nylander was out, not just migraines. I read somewhere that there was a flu or stomach bug going through the Leaf dressing room. And my family in New England also had it recently. It's going around..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad