GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Negative mentally and bad work ethic can be fixed. If you really put your mind to it, look at JT Miller, this is one of the most negative guys the year before, even putting up big points, and what happened, he took accountability, and now people are literally chanting his name, no more bitching, super positive, and just a huge change.
Any year now

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This is the problem right here. With the Leafs, there is always an excuse. If things don't go perfectly, then they can't win and it's an offseason of welyabut, wecandoit, just keep us together for another run."

And it becomes a "Charlie Brown going to kick Lucy's football" thing and everyone is surprised when Lucy pulls it away yet again.

Now you understand his schtick.
I’ve always smelled right through that bandwagonners schtick.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I wonder if Mitch Marner has ever been to Utah
Honestly, I think a change of scenery might do him well. He's lights out in the regular season but has no playoff game. If he was on a team like Vegas I bet he'd thrive.

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
Negative mentally and bad work ethic can be fixed. If you really put your mind to it, look at JT Miller, this is one of the most negative guys the year before, even putting up big points, and what happened, he took accountability, and now people are literally chanting his name, no more bitching, super positive, and just a huge change.
If guys are too content and they make too much money, there is no fixing that. Toronto paid their players like they won 3 cups already. Believe it or not, that creates entitlement and guys don't work as hard. If you're at work and you get top pay without really earning your stripes, you start to act different. Sports are the same way. They are only human

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
I am absolutely disgusted by this team, straight up disgusted. I have been a fan all my life and never have I despised a group as much as I do now. These guys as a group do not care about winning or even competing for that matter.

Marner and Tavares should never f***ing wear the Maple Leafs jersey ever again. Both of these losers need to go. I have absolutely never felt this demoralized and disgusted by this team in my life, I do not want to cheer for these losers.

Pathetic is an understatement.
Feel for any fan. That is stuck with team that never them gives proud moments, when talent there should. Leafs fans have been abused!!!! When teams start purposely picking your team to play in playoffs, might be time for drastic changes. After Leafs got 1st rd monkey off their backs, they had to follow that with playoff success. One period to change that and give all of fans a 2-2 series.

50sHabsFan

Nov 9, 2023
And why did they sign Domi? Was it because his dad played for the team or did they think he was a good fit? I'm not sure how Toronto picks their players but the entire team is just random guys put together
I don't think Domi, Bertuzzi and Reaves arethe problem here. At least they play with heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad