GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
You simply cannot win with him on your roster. He has never shown up in the playoffs despite what the stat watchers will tell you. I would not bring him back at 5M, not even joking, you just cannot win with losers like that. Negative mentality and piss poor work ethic.

Major changes need to happen.

Keefe and the entire coaching staff, Tavares, Marner all absolutely need to go
Negative mentally and bad work ethic can be fixed. If you really put your mind to it, look at JT Miller, this is one of the most negative guys the year before, even putting up big points, and what happened, he took accountability, and now people are literally chanting his name, no more bitching, super positive, and just a huge change.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Say what you want about Marchand, but he brings it. Best player in this series AINEC. This performance reminds me of the 2016 World Cup for Canada. Just another level.

Little shit wearing 16 could learn a thing or two about leadership.

Last edited:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
IMG-0944.gif
Wish we had a clip of him awkwardly having to pick up his gloves and put them on again. What a cry baby.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
The Bruins looks big, are defending the middle really well, and are playing smart, nothing they are doing is brilliant, but they are a handful to play against.

Toronto, OTH, badly needs a fluke goal or something to get them going. What happened to the awesome PP they used to have?
Don't mean to pick on just one guy, because there is plenty of blame to pass around, but Knies has been invisible.

Reactions: Summer Rose

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It just feels like the inmates are running the asylum. He criticized Marner and then had to walk it back for some reason…

Marner to me seems so entitled. Him throwing water bottles on the bench is so in keeping with his persona.

The club needs a shake up but everyone has an NMC….

Marner come playoff time, I don't know man.
It seems like he shuts off.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
You simply cannot win with him on your roster. He has never shown up in the playoffs despite what the stat watchers will tell you. I would not bring him back at 5M, not even joking, you just cannot win with losers like that. Negative mentality and piss poor work ethic.

Major changes need to happen.

Keefe and the entire coaching staff, Tavares, Marner all absolutely need to go
Keefe is about all they can do. Everyone has an NMC

Dec 15, 2002
Ya matthews will get a pass for game 2 and because hes been slightly better than marner/tavares.

Nylander prob gets a pass due to injury.
This is the problem right here. With the Leafs, there is always an excuse. If things don't go perfectly, then they can't win and it's an offseason of welyabut, wecandoit, just keep us together for another run."

And it becomes a "Charlie Brown going to kick Lucy's football" thing and everyone is surprised when Lucy pulls it away yet again.
So Bissonette jumped on the Leafs bandwagon for the views only to shit on them now?
Now you understand his schtick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad