Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Marner right now:

humbled-fooled.gif

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Good on the fans. f*** this.

Rest assured Keith Pelley is taking notes. Shanaham and Queef are both done after this series. Marner and his dad can f*** off too.

Good f***ing riddance.
Deos Rogers care? If people are stupid enough to keep watching on TV and attending games why should they care?

Reactions: Summer Rose

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I expected the Bruins to win this series but I’m shocked by how bad the Leafs have been. I expected they’d at least put up a fight. Let’s be honest here, the defense and even goaltending has been fine. The no shows have been the forwards, particularly the so called big guns. They’ve got no energy in what is for all intents and purposes a must win game. They’ve looked like a team that had given up even before the game started. All this for a Saturday night home game too. Can’t imagine how much worse it’ll be on Monday night in Boston.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Sheldon Keefe needs to go, I see no adjustments in his 'coaching' at all.
Does he even coach this team? Do the inmates run the asylum?

Like what does he do beside bitch to the media?
Nothing. Quite literally. You cannot see any impact from Keefe. This team absolutely changes nothing about their style of play ever.

At most he will move lines around. Other than that they play the exact same way and cannot overcome adversity. Keefe has been out coached in every series over the last 5 years.

Players suck too

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth

Is Keefe the issue? Honestly, I don't think he's the problem. He's not out there on the PP or telling Marner to avoid checks. It's a core problem and has been for years.

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
Crazy bad body language on the bench
Says a lot about the coaching tbh. Your players breaking down like that at home in the playoffs is really sad to see. Like a bunch of kids who don't want to work for success and they just wanted it handed to them and they get mad when their garbage doesn't work

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007

It just feels like the inmates are running the asylum. He criticized Marner and then had to walk it back for some reason…

Marner to me seems so entitled. Him throwing water bottles on the bench is so in keeping with his persona.

The club needs a shake up but everyone has an NMC….

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Honestly...this core just doesn't have it...where is the passion and ferocity from Marner and Matthew's? Matthew's has been ok but he can't just be ok in the playoffs...and Marner...well I think everyone is seeing what I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad