BB79

Apr 30, 2011
giphy-4220272948.gif

You've pissed off the bear.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Yeah, but that's not much else when it's one dude.

I'll just leave you this. Bergevin called up Lombardi (I think he was their GM at the time) and got asked about Dwight King and got a 4th, or something for him. *insert Steve Dangle hitched squeal* HE THOUGHT HE WAS STILL USEFUL.... WHY ??? DOES HE NOT WATCH ANY OTHER TEAM???? AND MARTINSEN, TOO ? WHY ? WHY ? THAT'S WHAT YOU ADD ???
Lmao Dwight King.. there's a name thats been a while

Don't get me wrong I don't think Bergevin is amazing. But there's a helluva lot worse GMs are out there still employed even.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Sheldon Keefe needs to go, I see no adjustments in his 'coaching' at all.
Does he even coach this team? Do the inmates run the asylum?

Like what does he do beside bitch to the media?

Reactions: Summer Rose

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
The top heavy shit just doesn't work. They were doomed when they signed Taveras imo. A great 2nd line center is a luxury, you don't need one. Pittsburgh was a team with 2 great centers and they already had Crosby and Malkin and put a team around them. Edmonton too, drafted McDavid and Drasaitl and put guys around them. You can get 3-4 depth players with the money they pay Taveras. Matthews being as good as he is means you get a solid 2nd line guy for a good price, Kadri/Trocheck, etc and build around Matthews, Marner and Nylander. Fill the rest of the lines with forecheckers and hard workers

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Management sucks at putting together a team built for the playoffs. The coach sucks. The core are playoff chokers. Not a good situation in Toronto. Year after year. Apparently slow learners.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Both 5 vs 5 goals are off Leafs mistakes. PP goal is off a dumb penalty by Domi. Unfortunately this is par the course for them come the playoffs.

Sharks fans are pretty loyal but we just have all 4 major sports here and the other 3 have won it all/been more successful in playoffs.
Yea I always rooted hard for those teams. Just hard to find random people in the area that were that into it.

Like you said - W’s, Giants, 49ers dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad