GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Lol at the ongoing Leafs tongue bath from Cuthbert and mostly (Ugh) Simpson. "Marner not quite up to his usual superlative edge work following his high ankle sprain..."

How about "is totally invisible except whining to the refs after every whistle".

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
That’s funny cause I live in Sharks country or whatever. But they don’t care about hockey much out here.

Anyways, Caps winning in ‘18 makes them not chokers anymore I guess. Still took lots of miserable Spring exits to get there!
Yea the location threw me off (as I'm sure mine does for many ppl too).

It was wild they finally figured it out. A few Leafs fans reference the Caps, but this team seems even more loser-ish than wash was

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
That Shea Weber dude was pretty useless hey
Yeah, but that's not much else when it's one dude.

I'll just leave you this. Bergevin called up Lombardi (I think he was their GM at the time) and got asked about Dwight King and got a 4th, or something for him. *insert Steve Dangle hitched squeal* HE THOUGHT HE WAS STILL USEFUL.... WHY ??? DOES HE NOT WATCH ANY OTHER TEAM???? AND MARTINSEN, TOO ? WHY ? WHY ? THAT'S WHAT YOU ADD ???

StrawHatEklund

Apr 16, 2024
San Jose
Leafs make extremely dumb plays.
Both 5 vs 5 goals are off Leafs mistakes. PP goal is off a dumb penalty by Domi. Unfortunately this is par the course for them come the playoffs.
That’s funny cause I live in Sharks country or whatever. But they don’t care about hockey much out here.

Anyways, Caps winning in ‘18 makes them not chokers anymore I guess. Still took lots of miserable Spring exits to get there!
Sharks fans are pretty loyal but we just have all 4 major sports here and the other 3 have won it all/been more successful in playoffs.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Leafs are pathetically passionless for the playoffs. Man I feel bad for the fans that watch this. It's a horrible feeling when the fans seemingly care about winning way more than the players do.
The players can care all they want ..collectively they aint that good a team.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Ok leafs man up and come out with some fire in the 3rd, show some fire, do something out there. Just going through the motions currently

Reactions: Summer Rose

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara

Why hasn't Marchand been stomped on yet?
Pipsqueek should be getting effed with every whistle.
Leafs too soft, from Matthews (6'3" 213lbs) down to Reilly (6'1" 219 lbs).
Best player in the series 5'8" ball of hate and the most competitive player on the ice. Leaf fans wish to God they had a guy like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad