GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Most of the time when I hear that "a team lacks leadership" I dismiss it out of hand.

The Leafs really do lack it. From the bench. On the ice. Everyone looks scared to make a mistake. No one seems to really want the puck on the PP.

This team is a classic example of the whole being far less than the theoretical sum of the parts.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
Rumors will start once again about Marner being dealt... But who will realistically want him? You want guys to help u win in the playoffs and not just be a regular season star.

That cap hit and becoming invisible in the playoffs would be an awful thing to wanna acquire.
A rebuilding or bubble team who would be happy to just make the playoffs.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Crowd too busy booing to cheer and try an give some energy to the team.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
He’s bigger than Clark or Gilmour lol
coach-disbelief.gif

Me always assuming Clark was like 6'1/6'2 and now I gotta have more respect for an ex-leaf and ex-Nordique

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
The Buds world Order is a worldwide association dedicated to irrational Leaf fandom, general fun, and also funds the Leafs covert anti-propaganda operations through money press 7 in sub-basement C Argentina division and nothing else.

We lost it completely when JFJ traded Rask, and we’ve never recovered. If you’re looking for logic searching around Leaf fans is not your starting point.
So like the Illuminati but less effective?

• Haha
Reactions: Squiffy and mddnh

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think it starts by getting rid of at least 2 of the big 4 and getting some hard working players. Leafs just seem like a collection of players, there is no identity. If you bring in guys who score less but do the little things better, there might be improvement. Hockey isn't all about scoring goals and looking pretty
Don’t they all have nmc?

No one is gunna want Tavares….
Marner prob close to that range at that price

No way they move matthews
And I feel like nylander is here to stay

Reactions: Summer Rose

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Something wrong with Pastrnac??

I know it seems like every season we hear (once play offs are over) how he was playing injured .
Hope it's not the case again.

Opposition is not playing particularly well and that's usually a cookie fiest fir Pasta

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Oh I do. I'm a Kings fan suffering through the overwhelming Blake stupidity.
If he is fired 2, or 3 years from now youll almost certainly be begging for Blake back if Bergevin takes his place.

This is the dude who said it took him 2 weeks to make the John Scott trade.

To not be too much of a distraction, why aren't the Leafs loading up a line ?

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
Never seen a team be behind in a must win game and not try like this in the playoffs. How can you not get to loose pucks in your own zone... its honestly infuriating to watch and Im not even a fan of either team.

Toronto playing this like they have a lead and are nursing it.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
During the season when I watched some TO games, i actually thought they looked different this year and could actually excel massively in the playoffs.... But then as usual once the playoffs start, it always just looks like they don't click at all. Totally astounding to always see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad