Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Do you get the aura in the eyes,they get brutal for me almost impossible to even see.
I get optical migraines sometimes, much like Tuukka described. My vision starts moving and then breaks up like a kaleidoscope and shimmers in silver pieces. It was terrifying the first time. It lasts about 30 minutes. The brain is fascinating. The headache comes after.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Do you get the aura in the eyes,they get brutal for me almost impossible to even see.But does let me know the headache is coming so can take the pain killers I have.

Definitely my preference also.
I get what I call ‘Kaleidoscope eye’, I can see the outline of my eye, but it’s all white flashing dots/lines. Sooooooo annoying. It’s usually my first warning one is coming.

Reactions: caz16

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
I get optical migraines sometimes, much like Tuukka described. My vision starts moving and then breaks up like a kaleidoscope and shimmers in silver pieces. It was terrifying the first time. It lasts about 30 minutes. The brain is fascinating. The headache comes after.
Get the same thing. Got to sit in the dark with eyes closed for about half hour.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1714172057381.gif

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
When he has the puck coming across the red line by all means lower the boom but no need to bother in his own end, 43 takes the puck away like candy from a baby

When he has the puck coming across the red line by all means lower the boom but no need to bother in his own end, 43 takes the puck away like candy from a baby

Heinen vs two leafs, wins the battles and puts it right on Marchand's stick. What a beauty!!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Sounds exactly like what I get ,thankfully they don’t come as often anymore .

Reactions: bruins19 and caz16

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I get what I call ‘Kaleidoscope eye’, I can see the outline of my eye, but it’s all white flashing dots/lines. Sooooooo annoying. It’s usually my first warning one is coming
I get what I call ‘Kaleidoscope eye’, I can see the outline of my eye, but it’s all white flashing dots/lines. Sooooooo annoying. It’s usually my first warning one is coming.
Sounds the same as what I get ,and makes us more prone to having strokes according to the neurologist .

• Wow
Reactions: caz16

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Do you get the aura in the eyes,they get brutal for me almost impossible to even see.But does let me know the headache is coming so can take the pain killers I have.

Definitely my preference also.

Oh yeah. I get those about once every couple months. As soon as I get those vision spots I know a massive headache is coming in a few minutes.

I was driving the first time I ever had one. Definitely thought I was going blind or something.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Migraine suffering fam, please get on Amazon tonight and order yourself a Theraice cold cap. It is life changing. I usually pop a couple excedrin at the first sign of my headache turning that corner into full blown migraine status. Then I’ll pop the cool cap on. I also found that protein helps a bit. A HOT shower if i can manage to get one in before the migraine takes over

But once it’s at the point where the only thing I can do is lay down with the lights off, that Theraice relief cap is very helpful

Reactions: caz16 and Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad