Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
If he's in then they have to target him early and often.

For his own sake, I hope he's not rushing back
With my migraines they come out off nowhere,I feel perfectly fine one minute and the next could be bang,getting hit wouldn’t trigger it ,can be sitting doing nothing walking
anything really.

Reactions: Alicat

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
With my migraines they come out off nowhere,I feel perfectly fine one minute and the next could be bang,getting hit wouldn’t trigger it ,can be sitting doing nothing walking
anything really.
I get them as well. Usually start in my eyes where my pupils dilate and then moves to my head. Terrible pain and nausea

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I get them as well. Usually start in my eyes where my pupils dilate and then moves to my head. Terrible pain and nausea
Do you get the aura in the eyes,they get brutal for me almost impossible to even see.But does let me know the headache is coming so can take the pain killers I have.

I so so wanted Tampa. Just a playoff series. We stop their PP we win. Simple. Just hockey.

WN soap opera.
Whining about officiating.

We dealt with all this BS for decades with the Habs. Too many men. McClaren. Patches. 911.
It's never about just two teams playing hockey.
Definitely my preference also.

Reactions: Gordoff

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I'll be I'm Foxboro watching Messi and the Revs.

No, I didn't think the Bruins would be playing this Saturday when I was surprised gifted these tickets for my birthday.

My 10 year old nephew is so excited. I'll have to be checking on my phone the entire game.
We have a wedding to attend on Saturday, May 11th.

Likely would coincide with Round 2.

Already making multiple contingency plans, even if I have to run an Ethernet cable to Maine to connect to my damn iPad.

I told Megan I’m not f***ing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad