Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1714104096901.png

Friday, April 26 (Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- Practice, 12:30 p.m.
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following practice

BOSTON – The National Hockey League has announced that Game 5 of the Boston Bruins’ first-round playoff series against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday, April 30 at TD Garden will start at 7 p.m. ET.

The game will be broadcast on NESN and ESPN, and on the radio on 98.5 The Sports Hub.

1714104277970.png

1714104325243.png

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
A nice relaxing off-day in Toronto from a Boston standpoint.

The big story in Toronto was the atmosphere at the game and I observed it to be more intense than usual but ....

The problem in Toronto is the vast majority of seats are corporate. Fans get their tickets from their bosses with an implicit warning to behave or you won't have a job as a company doesn't want to lose those seats. '

The officiating of Game 3 was brutal on both sides and hopefully both refs will not get promoted to Round 2 but this is the NHL.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Any recommendations for Bruins friendly bars in Manhattan?

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

The big story in Toronto was the atmosphere at the game and I observed it to be more intense than usual but ....

The problem in Toronto is the vast majority of seats are corporate. Fans get their tickets from their bosses with an implicit warning to behave or you won't have a job as a company doesn't want to lose those seats. '

The officiating of Game 3 was brutal on both sides and hopefully both refs will not get promoted to Round 2 but this is the NHL.

Delicious tears!😭

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
  • Love
Reactions: Kate08

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
@Kate08

It will be a 50/50 crowd between Leafs and Bruins fans BUT this is the best hockey bar in Manhattan

202 9th Ave

Thanks @Fenway ! Knew you’d come through.

That looks fairly walkable for us from where we are staying. And gives us a direction to wander to throughout the day. 8:15 am train home on Sunday will probably be tough but we all play hurt in the playoffs.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Delicious tears!😭
Sid on Breakfast TV in Toronto hates Marchy and the Bruins. He also tells it like it is about the Leafs despite have blue and white blood in his veins. Keefe crys about Marchy everytime he walks by a camera hoping the refs give his team more calls. Trying to put a burr in the ear of the NHL blaming poor reffing for his failings as a head coach. Bruins need to come out hard and win this game. Put a stamp on this series and finish it off at home.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Florida is a wagon.
Yah same - why I don’t gamble and people who do and say they win consistently im skeptical

Florida top 2 lines healthy are fantastic

Tarasenko- Barkov- Reinhart
Tkachuk- Bennett- Verhague

D is shocking to 2023 me morphed into a very good group

Bipolar Bob is in a good place

Bruins get there would be fun but Florida would probably be in 6 but Bruins would have a good shot

Reactions: mjhfb

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010

This is the NHL, they are both booked for the finals.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Yah same - why I don’t gamble and people who do and say they win consistently im skeptical

Florida top 2 lines healthy are fantastic

Tarasenko- Barkov- Reinhart
Tkachuk- Bennett- Verhague

D is shocking to 2023 me morphed into a very good group

Bipolar Bob is in a good place

Bruins get there would be fun but Florida would probably be in 6 but Bruins would have a good shot
Florida had the highest hit ratio in the league this season according to a report on TSN. Any series with them as most know would be physical as hell. Reinhart is on a tear also.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
This is the NHL, they are both booked for the finals.
Fenian if we were in NHL offices we probably want Rangers (yuck) and Edmonton

Rangers & Carolina
Bruins (hopefully) & Florida

Gotta rank Bruins 4 talent wise but market eye balls 2

Bruins have blown a couple of recent 2-1 leads (Blues, Islanders, Florida) so definitely not a given

Love to see rematch of Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad