Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 3 - Weeping and Crying in Maple Leaf Square in the springtime air - BRUINS 4 Toronto 2 ( B's lead series 2-1 )

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Bru guys saying Maroon will be stapled to the starting lineup as long as Reeves is. I get that too.

It's awesome watching Maroon go challenge the Leafs bench. Truly awesome.
Maroon has been good, especially given that he’s just barely getting back after surgery. I would bet that he’s even more important on the bench and in the locker room

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Oh so he complimented Marchand a bunch of times but disagreed with the one play that actually should have been a penalty on Marchand that wasn’t called?

Idk if that’s whining. He was very complimentary and said he disagreed with 1 call(which he was right about)
Oh come on. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Use some common sense and let's stop with the parsing words, phrases, and micro segments of games. That's a compliment along the vein of "I'll give him this. He's a sneaky little bastard that is all world at cheating and seems to get away with it all the time somehow".

I should be thrilled this morning - awesome game and awesome outcome. Instead this place is making me think that I'm on an acid trip and all of you are rabbits, little girls in blue dresses, and creepy queens trying to chop my head off.

If the refs were so bad, if the Leafs got so screwed, and if Sheldon Keefe is so genuine and gracious maybe you'll find more love on the Leafs boards. Will find a lot of peeps to hang with who think along same lines.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017

Use some common sense and let's stop with the parsing words, phrases, and micro segments of games. That's a compliment along the vein of "I'll give him this. He's a sneaky little bastard that is all world at cheating and seems to get away with it all the time somehow".

I should be thrilled this morning - awesome game and awesome outcome. Instead this place is making me think that I'm on an acid trip and all of you are rabbits, little girls in blue dresses, and creepy queens trying to chop my head off.

If the refs were so bad, if the Leafs got so screwed, and if Sheldon Keefe is so genuine and gracious maybe you'll find more love on the Leafs boards. Will find a lot of peeps to hang with who think along same lines.

I’m not, that’s exactly what you are doing. I took his whole speech where Keefe compliments Marchand 5-6 times and just says he disagreed with the tripping call.

You picked the one little sentence Keefe had about disagreeing with the call and said he’s whining. Couldn’t be further from the truth when you listen to all of his comments about Marchand.

You are taking one sentence out of a series of compliments towards Marchand and trying to say Keefe is complaining

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY

Keefe was strictly being sarcastic regarding Marchy. He thought he was being cute and he was; like a 3 year old.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That would be such a massive upgrade for toronto an a massive downgrade for Boston.

Debrusk is the consummate professional, plays the gritty 200 foot game, no drama. Bertuzzi is an all about me clown. I'd be absolutely disgusted if that happens
I would as well but all the DeBrusk haters here and on 98.5 from 2-6 want him gone

I’m Sweens I’m signing - he’s one of if not best defensive forward and I been wanting him full time including PP with 88 and 18 all year

That’s my dream line and keep 63 with 13 and probably Geekie

That’s not Florida but very good especially with the D and goaltending

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Take a breath. Life is good. B's still won Game 3.

Bask in it until Saturday.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I’m not, that’s exactly what you are doing. I took his whole speech where Keefe compliments Marchand 5-6 times and just says he disagreed with the tripping call.

You picked the one little sentence Keefe had about disagreeing with the call and said he’s whining. Couldn’t be further from the truth when you listen to all of his comments about Marchand.

You are taking one sentence out of a series of compliments towards Marchand and trying to say Keefe is complaining
I have to compliment you.... well done.

You're an awesome poster because for so long you've been able to take facts and subtly twist them so that illusion becomes reality. It really is an art. Not sure anyone on this board can take something so simple and twist into something that somehow apologies for the fact that the Bruins actually managed to win the game. I'm not sure there is anyone on the Boards who can shift perceptions and show so clearly how Toronto was grotesquely hampered by the officials despite having a clear advantage in the number of penalties called and when. Again a true art form. Have to tip my hat to you - you're all world.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Did....did Sheldon Keefe seriously try to imply that Brad Marchand is treated favorably by NHL officials? Did he actually say that?

m7hw6.jpg

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I have to compliment you.... well done.

You're an awesome poster because for so long you've been able to take facts and subtly twist them so that illusion becomes reality. It really is an art. Not sure anyone on this board can take something so simple and twist into something that somehow apologies for the fact that the Bruins actually managed to win the game. I'm not sure there is anyone on the Boards who can shift perceptions and show so clearly how Toronto was grotesquely hampered by the officials despite having a clear advantage in the number of penalties called and when. Again a true art form. Have to tip my hat to you - you're all world.

For someone who claims keefe is whining a lot, you are certainly giving Keefe a running for his money in that department.

Sorry I thought it was impressive for once that a coach decided to overwhelmingly compliment our players.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
As an older fan that remembers the way it was in Boston pre-2001, I get where the Leafs are coming from. I’m still sore about the phantom tag by Knoblauch in the 1999 ALCS. LOL.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Did....did Sheldon Keefe seriously try to imply that Brad Marchand is treated favorably by NHL officials? Did he actually say that?

m7hw6.jpg
Why yes he did! He has a reoccurring nightmare where Marchy lives in a huge mansion and he was ordered by a judge to be his butler. Oops! No that was on Seinfeld.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad