Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 3 - Weeping and Crying in Maple Leaf Square in the springtime air - BRUINS 4 Toronto 2 ( B's lead series 2-1 )

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I went sober in Game 1.

Knob Creek bourbon in Game 2.

Sober for Game 3.

Wonder what I should try for Game 4?
1714012198401.gif

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Yeah, piggy backing off the postgame show, Hampus Lindholm does deserve some props.

Given the sort of year he had, I've liked what I've seen from him for the most part these three games. Playing a hard game in the defensive end, which isn't always his way. Still wish he made a stronger first pass, but can't have it all I suppose.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
They need to figure out how to get the puck out of their zone or Swayman is going to be worn out before game 6. He’s had to bail out the defense way too many times. Also Lohrei struggled and took two penalties.

Great effort tonight though and they elevated their game in the third.

Reactions: Gordoff

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Yeah, piggy backing off the postgame show, Hampus Lindholm does deserve some props.

Given the sort of year he had, I've liked what I've seen from him for the most part these three games. Playing a hard game in the defensive end, which isn't always his way. Still wish he made a stronger first pass, but can't have it all I suppose.
He gets frazzled sometimes but has the skill and size to do what he needs most of the time.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Forgot about Freddy he had one of his best games of the season.

For Lohrei I thought I saw a lot of mistakes. I consider going back to Gryz as much as I feel like it puts me on an island. Watch the tape count the beauty passes and the times he got burned and tell me whether he or Gryz is better overall. I love the kid and think he will be an All Star someday (totally emotional) but just not sure he's ready this year.

Not me. He took hits and played 14 minutes not looking scared while fighting for pucks. Gryz plays scared.

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
Keefe whining about the refs. And nothing from Montgomery in a game where the refs were atrocious against us.

That's the kind of small thing that can cost you playoff games.

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad