5CS90fO.png

Y5kwzsx.png

RqCV6a4.png

taRl034.png

nblTYsS.png

Reactions: Summer Rose

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I don't see that at all. Lighting could win this one in a laugher and all the Panthers need to do is take game 3 to have a stranglehold on the series.
TB found their game a little bit during game 2. The first 4 periods of the series did not bode well for them, but I saw enough after that to make me believe they're not done just yet.

Bennett is a significant loss and Forsling may be compromised. Games 1 and 2 being decided by one goal, with how horrible TB has looked, says something.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
TB found their game a little bit during game 2. The first 4 periods of the series did not bode well for them, but I saw enough after that to make me believe they're not done just yet.

Bennett is a significant loss and Forsling may be compromised. Games 1 and 2 being decided by one goal, with how horrible TB has looked, says something.
1714055243998.png

This does not look like a Tampa team that "found their game"

Tampa is surving on Vasi and capitalizing on the few chances they get. Playing this type of hockey might steal you a game or two, but most times this is the recipe for a short series.

Last edited:

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
If kucherov doesn't start playing well then the lightning have no chance of mounting a comeback. Lightning lost too many depth players for their main core to not show up big

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Have a feeling Tampa takes this game, but they split the games in Tampa, with Florida winning Game 5 to seal the series at home. But I could be wrong. I usually am. lol.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
If kucherov doesn't start playing well then the lightning have no chance of mounting a comeback. Lightning lost too many depth players for their main core to not show up big
Cooper at home can try to get him away from Barkov line, with Forsling on D.

Kucherov has looked aggravated a few times, he’s gonna start slashing if he can’t start scoring ;)

Reactions: dhfa and RogerRoger

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.

Florida hasn't played like the Florida at the top of the league, since before the trade deadline. So in other words, they can still step their game up, a lot. Don't know if it will happen, but it's still unpredictable where this series will go.

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015

I have no expectations Florida will win (never do) but Tampa has been horrible and Vasi is the only reason both games weren't blowouts. Kucherov wakes up they'll have a great chance, talk about a disappointment. Mitch Marner level playoff skills right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad