GDT: ECQF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, TNT, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
If he can't get it going against Washington I have zero faith in him doing anything against anyone else.
Trust me, it can happen and probably will. We'll worry about him when we are losing, we'll take it 1 game at a time.

Mikko Rantanen was heavily critized for his lacklustre performance through the first two rounds of the Avs cup run in 2022. And many people still probably don't think of him first when they think about the Avs cup. They think Makar, MacKinnon, Kadri, Nichushkin even... Yet Rantanen was the second best scorer behind Makar. Yes, he scored more points than MacKinnon.

I will allow Panarin to sleepwalk through some games, as long as he gets it done when it really matters. I understand your concern, but I'm not ready to cast judgement on him yet. He needs to carry us when the rest of the team is in tough. So far we have not been.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
it's not helping that he's been thriving with getting double shifted and he's getting .75 shifted rn bc of special teams

I think he's gonna break through. he looks way way different than the last two years

what about his goal?
Broken play and a 2-on-1. But if he gets the puck with the defense set he has been invisible. Against a terrible capitals defense.

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Wennberg has been really good as a Ranger and tonight is horrific. He’s probably playing hurt, didn’t he miss a practice for maintenance yesterday?

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
This series so far is NOT where Bread is written off. He hasn't been that bad.
I just wanted to take note here, if anyone is offended by the Trocheck Italian meme, let me know. I am 100% Italian and have no issues with it.
Nah man, we've had worse stereotypes. see: tripping plumbers

• Love
Reactions: Leonardo87

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
YES KAKKO GET ANGRY
1714179567693.png

Status
Not open for further replies.