GDT: ECQF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, TNT, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Outside of Detroit who obviously didn't make it, I wish we had drawn the Islanders in this round.

Shitty special teams, inability to hold leads and a shockingly hilarious unwillingness to engage physically at all? Would have been a f***ing cake walk.

I don't think Washington is good but they're not going to roll over like the NYI and will resort to goon tactics. They already tried last game and weren't too happy when the Rangers punched back.
I disagree. They would have been goons against us. Right now they don't want to risk hurting the Canes and helping us in the next round.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I think game 2 is the most important non elimination game in any given series but what can you do.
I think it's the odd-number games. This game three is pivotal. If the Rangers win, no problem if we lose game four. We're going back home to finish it off. If we lose this game three, then winning game four is a must to avoid the series being tied.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Biggest game of the season. This will determine the rest of the playoffs for this team.

They either come out angry and run all over the Caps or they show they haven't learned a thing from the previous two seasons and they're a bunch of brick headed idiots with no guts.

If Washington wins tonight, the Rangers season is over. Book it.

No excuses. FLA and CAR are sweeping their series.

Lemu?

A tad bit exaggerated but I do agree with the premise. This game will most definitely not determine the rest of the playoffs for this team.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I'm hearing on the wire that Alex Ovechkin will be a scratch tonight due to arthritis.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
It would be stress inducing but im perfectly happy not giving a f*** what they do on the road as long as they win every playoff game they have at home.
Has there ever been a team in playoff history of any sport, any league, that has won a championship winning every series in G7? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad