BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - BRUINS at Maple Leafs ( Series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I had to mute it before I started throwing stuff at the TV...guy's a dweeb.

So is the rest of the HNIC panel, crying about the officiating as if Toronto's getting screwed :facepalm:

Pretty sure it was Simpson during the 2011 SCF that was falling hook, line, and sinker for every single Burrows and Kesler dive. It was ridiculous to think that this was a person who has played hockey before with his viewpoint.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Yeah I’d edit that before you get reported!

Hey the question never specified it had to be a Bruin!

This game can absolutely go either way, it's a complete coin toss. Force me to choose if I were a neutral and I'd say Leafs, just. They've been the slightly better team tonight, plus ref advantage. But the game's still right there to be won for Boston.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)

This game can absolutely go either way, it's a complete coin toss. Force me to choose if I were a neutral and I'd say Leafs, just. They've been the slightly better team tonight, plus ref advantage. But the game's still right there to be won for Boston.
It’s a given.

The Un4casted Storm

May 14, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Pretty sure it was Simpson during the 2011 SCF that was falling hook, line, and sinker for every single Burrows and Kesler dive. It was ridiculous to think that this was a person who has played hockey before with his viewpoint.
Lol I started nicknaming him 'Pepper' after Jason Bateman's brain-dead commentator character from Dodgeball after that series haha

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

A little better offensively not by a whole lot . They haven’t been that impressive either tonight .

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
As bad as Subban is, I'd take him over "Bizz". He should get the boil.

That's damning with faint praise, of course. They're both awful. ESPN's in-game coverage is fine enough, and I guess that's the main thing, but all the intermission etc. stuff is woefully sub-standard. Surely there are better people they can hire?

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
LETS GO BOYS.

REFS PUT THOSE ****ING WHISTLES AWAY. LET THE BOYS PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad