GDT: ECQF: (Game 2 )- Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers, 7pm ET ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
I have never seen such inconsistent officiating. I feel like we're at the cusp of a change. Like...these idiots are going down swinging (making bad calls) cause they're gonna be replaced by robots in a couple of years. It's insane.

Reactions: PlushMinus

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Well there's a call the refs can't botch at least.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: forsbergavs32

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I have never seen such inconsistent officiating. I feel like we're at the cusp of a change. Like...these idiots are going down swinging (making bad calls) cause they're gonna be replaced by robots in a couple of years. It's insane.
I actually wonder if a robot stuffed with AI might be better right now.

Miller Scooooores!!
Shorthanded
Woh-Oh-OH!!

heatedskates

May 25, 2009
Canada
Please go back to put the whistles away in the playoffs please. I don't want 7-6 playoff games where you can't touch anyone.. Don't devalue what it meant to win 16 games to get the Cup. Argh.

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
If Caps are serious about winning they'll take Ovechkin off the PP.

He just adds nothing on there, stands in the blueline when others are working for entry and makes it that much more difficult to even attain offensive zone time. Get youngsters there and forget the Ovechkin one-timer which hasn't worked on the PP for years. OV needs to realize it's time to step aside.

Reactions: Kerberos

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Please go back to put the whistles away in the playoffs please. I don't want 7-6 playoff games where you can't touch anyone.. Don't devalue what it meant to win 16 games to get the Cup. Argh.

Believe it or not, the refs HAVE largely put away the whistles in this game. Soooo many non calls both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad