Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
We have like 35 streaming services
To watchhockey, and they are all hot moist ass. This is why people just pirate everything.
I mean they're all on television.

YouTube tv and espn+ can get you 95% of the regular season and all the post season games. Basically everything but nhl network, which is like a few extra bucks on YouTube tv. Pretty easy to access every nhl game legally in the USA in 2024.

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
I mean they're all on television.

YouTube tv and espn+ can get you 95% of the regular season and all the post season games. Basically everything but nhl network, which is like a few extra bucks on YouTube tv. Pretty easy to access every nhl game legally in the USA in 2024.
Only if the services work. Espn+ is locking me out right now. The damn things are constantly effing up. YT tv is working, but constantly freezing. Before anyone makes any other obvious comments, i am in alexandria va and we have excellent internet.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Only if the services work. Espn+ is locking me out right now. The damn things are constantly effing up. YT tv is working, but constantly freezing. Before anyone makes any other obvious comments, i am in alexandria va and we have excellent internet.
I was having issues with espn+ for a few weeks leading up to April, worked perfectly at my apartment for 2 years, couldn't even get things to open. I moved, kept the same isp and my espn+ is back to being flawless.
No idea what happened, i even went from 800 down to 500.

Watching YTTV on phone right now and it's always awesome on mobile for some reason.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Just switched to this game, hopefully its been more competitive than the Panthers game.
welcome-to-the-team.gif

Thats asking a lot

• Haha
Reactions: forsbergavs32

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
I don't understand how Rempe gets a penalty for barely getting his hands up on someone, but Oshie doesn't get anything for grabbing Panarin's face.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
If anyone wants to see what NHL refs are all about, Trouba gets kncked down the same exact way as Kreider knocked down a Cap. Only one player was called.

Reactions: mddnh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad