ECQF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs (3) at Boston Bruins (2) 8 PM EDT | CBC, NBC, TVAS

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I don't know if the Bergeron line can play better. But I know the Bruins have only had their foot 80% on the gas pedal tonight and the score is 7-3. With Riley Nash and maybe Wingels back for game 3. Leafs have some serious levels they need to empty if they are to even this series. The Bruins have been by far the better team and are well deserved of a 2-0 lead.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Agree with this. Anyone who thought this Toronto team was a serious contender was kidding themselves. We need more action from our GM than getting Plekanec...

From an outsider’s perspective it seemed like defence was the team’s biggest issue. Andersen is a good goalie and the Leafs can score lots of goals, but the blueline needs help.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Good night Irene, good night. I recall many, many claims of "I’d rather play Boston because we beat them 3-1". "Without Matthews".

Lol. Twelve goals agin’ in two games... Generational beat down, two games in a row.
well truth be told, it does look like they're playing without matthews lol
He may as well be a ghost.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Babs is going to need to work some miracle to make his guys believe they can beat the Bergeron line. What an absolute slaughter tonight.

Mar 26, 2010
Leaf fan here...The show is over for Toronto folks. Nothing to see lol.

Yeah, this series is OVER. Put a fork in it.

Andersen f***ing blows.

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
They had way more time in the offensive zone 2nd and 3rd period. The boston top line is just ridiculous when they get a sniff at a goal
BEATEN badly, sprinkle what you will but the score played a part in possession but even so the Leafs were exposed, again.

Their defense especially but the whole defensive structure wasn't going to let them win a playoff series against a good team.

Reactions: pucky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad