Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 2: Rangers @ Capitals 5/4/13 - Lundqvists 0 - Capitals 1

azrok22

Mar 8, 2006
Trade Lundqvist so I can follow him to his new team and stop rooting for these rejects. My condolences to everyone else who was also born a Rangers fan--no culpability for this punishment.

Simply pathetic.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Love watching the PP lose us games. Two games in a row now. Seriously, it's awesome.

Do or die both games in NY. No pressure.

Thank you for showing up tonight Hank, and Nash in the third. Everyone else? Go **** yourselves.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
wow....special teams loses it for us again...Rangers NEED to find a way to score on their powerplay chances!!!!

as heartbreaking as that is....gotta learn from mistakes, and prepare for game 3

16 To Stanley*

Thanks McDonagh.

laugahble that you could blame mcd for that.

he was on the ice for 2 mins.

shouldn't have been anywhere near the rink at that point.

this one is all on the coaching from start to finish.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
McD, how can you do that? After 1 goes uncalled, 1 goes called. How is delay of game penalty not in the back of your mind? How do you even risk that.

Shouldn't even have been on the ice though

Parker

Mar 25, 2007
Binghamton, NY
I am SO SICK of this impotent power play. Rangers get a power play with 3 minutes left in regulation and can't get a single shot on goal! Capitals get power plays and generate scoring chance after scoring chance. It's the same thing EVERY YEAR ARGH

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
**** off NBC. Complete Holtby love-fest.

I could shutout this pathetic Rangers squad.

**** off

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad