GDT: ECQF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, MSG, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I genuinely feel bad for oshie. Guy has had a lot of head injuries. It's becoming a bigger issue. Thought panarins might get a call for that. Blindsided with some head contact. Weird game tonight.

F*** him. Couldn't care less about his injury history. He's a scumbag and has been for ages. Again, truly low key piece of shit and it was lovely seeing him FAFO a bit, there.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
A lot of make up calls I think …

Still a lot of atoning to do.

Edit: by makeup I mean calls that they wouldn’t have called initially. A lot of stuff should have been called earlier.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Better than saying just accept that it sucks because that's the playoffs. I have been bitching about NHL officiating for years. It is the absolute worst. It shouldn't be this obviously bad.
At some point they are going to go to an eye in the sky. Whether it's a supplement to the guys on the ice or something, but the game on the ice is just too fast and sightlines affected too much. Missing the obvious stuff really doesn't help the officials but I think most people don't realize how hard these games are to officiate anymore with the speed and size of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad