GDT: ECQF Game 2 - CAR vs BOS - Back at it in this marvelous series

VibesAlive

Coastal Jerk
Jun 3, 2018
Salt Marsh NC
The Bruins board is talking out beer getting thrown on somebody in their org and family insults to Pasta eluding to the death of his child. I don't know if it is true but they seem to think so. They talked about some links but one never surfaced.

Regardless, w.Why do idiots always show up for the playoffs and show their ass?

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
My daughter’s first playoff game was against Boston in 09. Not that she remembers though. She was 3 months old, wearing those giant headphones that block out the noise, and asleep. Great game. She doesn’t care for hockey now. :sadface

Im expecting Boston to come out strong in Game 3. The game will turn into a head hunting fest if the Canes go up by more than 2 goals, late in the game.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Well this is shitty. I saw this car on the way into the game, apparently an unhappy Bruins fan slashed his tires afterwards

Bad idea to get caught in the act doing shit like that. Real bad if you run in to the wrong guy. This is Carolina, not Boston.

As to knives at a game, I absolutely carry an undetectable TDI when I go to games. My carry piece stays in the car safe.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
This rumor about fans yelling and/ or tweeting about him deserving to lose his kid is preposterous and hateful!

No one has provided any evidence of it and it’s a really disturbing thing to just lie about.

Obviously IF it did occur, it’s morally reprehensible— but that does not even seem like Canes fan behavior.

I am a part of other fan bases where sadly I could see a few scumbags doing that—but not the Caniacs.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
This rumor about fans yelling and/ or tweeting about him deserving to lose his kid is preposterous and hateful!

No one has provided any evidence of it and it’s a really disturbing thing to just lie about.

Obviously IF it did occur, it’s morally reprehensible— but that does not even seem like Canes fan behavior.

I am a part of other fan bases where sadly I could see a few scumbags doing that—but not the Caniacs.
Sadly I can see it. Bandwagons bring out the worst.

The player, strictly for their play, is always fair game but it ends there. With very few exceptions where the family members make themselves as big a part of the picture as the player (see Johnson sr, Jack and Lindros, Carl) it's entirely off limits.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Koch is both competent and has charisma which IMO makes that team want to play harder in front of him.
Why did you need to include the "IMO" in between. Your argument was fine as it was.

Not that I know Koch. Pukki is bad enough.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Sadly I can see it. Bandwagons bring out the worst.

The player, strictly for their play, is always fair game but it ends there. With very few exceptions where the family members make themselves as big a part of the picture as the player (see Johnson sr, Jack and Lindros, Carl) it's entirely off limits.

Fair point. I guess we’ll never know at this point.

Reactions: DaveG

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
The Bruins board is talking out beer getting thrown on somebody in their org and family insults to Pasta eluding to the death of his child. I don't know if it is true but they seem to think so. They talked about some links but one never surfaced.

Regardless, w.Why do idiots always show up for the playoffs and show their ass?

Probably a bunch of crap. Although the fans were as bloodthirsty as I’ve ever seen them.

They are right about the cheering for Lindholm’s injury. Almost like the catharsis of 13 years of straight-up abuse of this team at the hands of the Bruins (ever since the 1st regular season game post 2009 playoffs) was finally unleashed.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Proof: “Trust me bro.”
Seriously, if you can't provide the tweet, a username, or any other proof, it seems pretty far-fetched (like a drunken Masshole angry at Carolina and mobilizing against them). Also, you call out that person, not the whole fanbase, I don't think ALL Boston fans are racist...

Odds she was drunk and every possibility she misread something in her stupor?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad