GDT: ECQF ( Game 1) - New York Rangers (M1) vs Washington Capitals (WC2) / 3pm ET ( ESPN )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Cool to think what you want, this is a caps team that traded away at the deadline basically signalling they were punting til next year. Everyone knows this. Congratulations on the win, but let's be realistic here
I don't think anyone cares what you traded away?

I don't know what you expect. Big time sore loser post in game one and even just a comment on it gets you all defensive - "we weren't even trying!!! just wait till we try again in like a year or something!!!!"

You're in the main board thread, people are gonna laugh at you for posting stuff like that

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
It’s absolutely not their best. I thought they looked rusty moving the puck around. They hadn’t played since last Monday. I expect better in game 2.
It isn't the caps best either, just wait till Tommy 2 brain cells gets about 5 more slashes at Igor's back and throws about 4 more punches from behind a ref lmao

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Cool to think what you want, this is a caps team that traded away at the deadline basically signalling they were punting til next year. Everyone knows this. Congratulations on the win, but let's be realistic here
No, realistic is that you take what the opponent gives you. Rangers proven they can do that plenty this year.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
I think the Caps win this series if they start counting the times Tommy Boy ducks behind the ref and starts throwing punches as goals

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Simply not going to win with two over your veteran leaders performing a no show in the playoffs.

Capitals have a chance of getting swept if it continues.

Edit: Can someone help with the embedding of the above tweet. Thanks
Replace x with twitter normally

Hockey Know it all

Mar 10, 2019
Wings or Pens would have put up the best fight. Caps have one of the worst rosters in the league. Wings are deeper and have more offensive talent. The Pens have Crosby who can go off and win a game.

This Caps roster looks like a lottery team. It doesn't look much better than Chicago or Anaheim.
Yep, I said the same thing with the previous playoff matchup thread and got scorned for it. While I am a wings fan, the caps are too old and slow.

I said they would get Molly Whopped and they did. It wasn’t even the rangers best effort either.

Have fun 🧢 fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad