ECQF Game 1 | Flyers vs Penguins | 7PM ET | NBCSN,SN,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
How about a neutral one? Like your fanbase when you don’t have 2 generational players playing at the same time
The saddest thing about this post is that now we're all pretty sure you're way to young to remember 1975.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Whether we win this series or not, hopefully the Flyers can at least soften up the Piss-stained Mongrels so they don't have enough gas to 3peat.
Agreed. It’s weird knowing you aren’t going to win a series. A little less exciting, but still looking forward to it a lot.

I vote no player other than TK or G shoot on Murray so as to not give him confidence like
Only the flyers know how.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Actually think Neuvirth gives the Flyers the best chance. Was a beast for them against the Caps two years ago.

Could see him stealing a game or two if he plays

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Actually think Neuvirth gives the Flyers the best chance. Was a beast for them against the Caps two years ago.

Could see him stealing a game or two if he plays

He hurt himself again in the 2nd period of his first game back from surgery (in the process of making a remarkable save, of course). The team won't say it, but he's done for the year.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
GDT: ECQF Game 1 | Flyers vs Penguins | 7PM ET | NBCSN,SN,TVAS

Hey according to thread title it says SportsNet(canada), but isn't the game on CBC (canada)??

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I'm from VA and I'm a Flyers/Steelers fan, somehow.

Makes a little more sense since the Steelers were actually good in the ‘90s / 2000s.

My dad is diehard Philly everything. Honestly, I hate the Flyers when we play them, but outside of that they’ve always had solid teams.

Provorov and Ghost are beauts. I think Giroux is the only player that bothers me on their roster and that’s because he just seems like a frat boy. His game on the ice is great.

FlyersFanSinceBirth

Jul 1, 2010
Makes a little more sense since the Steelers were actually good in the ‘90s / 2000s.

My dad is diehard Philly everything. Honestly, I hate the Flyers when we play them, but outside of that they’ve always had solid teams.

Provorov and Ghost are beauts. I think Giroux is the only player that bothers me on their roster and that’s because he just seems like a frat boy. His game on the ice is great.
I'm a Flyers fan because of my Dad. He's a Rams fan, though. I got tired of watching them suck, so I jumped on the Steelers bandwagon when they got Bettis. Shortly after that, the Rams won the Super Bowl. I'm a curse, I think.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Isn't there a rule against anyone over the age of 16 referring to their team as "we" as though they play for them? There has to be a rule about no "we" in the GDT on the main board. I know - it fits the overall Pens motif, but should be discouraged by the Pens fans who are old enough to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad