GDT: ECQF Game 1 | Ending Edwards | Leafs vs Bruins 8pm EST | SN, CBC, TVAS, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
You can't make this shit up man I swear. Only guy to play 82 now might not play game 1
The Anti-Mark Stone.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
That's absolutely horrid luck for the Leafs lol.

Really hoping this is just getting overplayed by the Leafs as some sort of psychological game against the Bruins.

Was absolutely wonderful of the Leafs to give the team back to back games to finish the season just a few days before game 1.....
It's silly if is.

Although, galaxy braining the simple isn't uncommon around here. Nylander played in the reg. games against Boston, it's not like you're going to surprise them.

Just play.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
2 days between the end of the regular season and playoffs is nonsense. NHL scheduling is always shit for us given all the back to backs they thrust upon us but this is a new low. If Bettman and his cronies wanted the Leafs on Saturday their last game should’ve been on Wednesday.

Not to mention the back to back games to end it. Tonight's the 3rd game in 5 days for this team. Great way to start the playoffs.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
2 days between the end of the regular season and playoffs is nonsense. NHL scheduling is always shit for us given all the back to backs they thrust upon us but this is a new low. If Bettman and his cronies wanted the Leafs on Saturday their last game should’ve been on Wednesday.
Meanwhile Rangers' last game was last Tuesday and they do not start until tomorrow. Gotta love Gary's world.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
It's garbage that teams that finished their season before us or on the same day are starting later, and on top of that there's no extra breaks until after game 3.
I'd rather start earlier in hopes they get a longer layoff before another series, rather the extra break later rather than now.

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Should’ve just sat nylander for game 82

We risked their playoffs for their individual accolades and we may not get either now
Apparently to save face on that they did clarify that the tweak happened after game 82 but before Friday. Per Dregs. So they are clarifying no malpractice.

• Haha
Reactions: Aashir Mallik

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Meanwhile Rangers' last game was last Tuesday and they do not start until tomorrow. Gotta love Gary's world.
NBA somehow ended their season earlier than NHL did, the Knicks have the priority in scheduling so they picked Saturday night at MSG.

The Leafs/NHL schedule as a whole this season has been a f***ing mess.

Reactions: ToneDog

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Apparently to save face on that they did clarify that the tweak happened after game 82 but before Friday. Per Dregs. So they are clarifying no malpractice.
Sure it did...

The Thai masseurs were too rough with him, I guess.

He may have been hurt even before that, given he hasn't scored in nearly a month.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Yup that’s the plan. All I’m doing this afternoon is watching bassmasters live and probably digging some holes to plant trees. I live a boring a life. Hahaha.
you like the outdoor channel, do you drive a F-150 too? Ive got Questions lol did you happen to coach the Redwings, and Leafs as well? lol

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Nylander, Apparently a @tweak” didn’t show up until Thursday. He looked pretty slow in the last game. Whatever it is, hopefully it’s something he can manage. If not looks like Robertson gets a shot.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
you like the outdoor channel, do you drive a F-150 too? Ive got Questions lol did you happen to coach the Redwings, and Leafs as well? lol
Hahahaha. I’m actually live-streaming the bassmasters and I drive a Silverado. I’m not Babcock but I think he’d like me. That’s said I ain’t showing him my phone. Nobody wants to see those photos. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cleetus

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Let's Go Cory!!!

Top of the leaderboard right now.

He and his brother are beasts!
They are amazing. I’ve donated a lot of money to those guys over the years. We’re from the same area. Same with Cooper Gallant. Great angler and fished a few tourneys against him. Neat seeing these guys at the top of the sport now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad