GDT: ECQF Game 1 | Ending Edwards | Leafs vs Bruins 8pm EST | SN, CBC, TVAS, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
No trade I've hated more in at least the last decade. I miss Naz and he's still one of my favorite players in the league......

1 time Stanley Cup Winner Nazem Kadri

No trade I've hated more in at least the last decade. I miss Naz and he's still one of my favorite players in the league......
Another Dubas failure

Reactions: 93gilmour93

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
GLG. AM34 hatty plz.
200w (29).gif

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
It would be really embarrasing if Nylander joins a surprise super line and they fail to do anything

Strangle

May 4, 2009
The Leafs ended Tampa’s cup dynasty last year

They will end the bruins dominance this year

Do we? They sure didn’t last year. Boston’s post 2019 playoff resume is no better than ours. There are only a handful of players even left from the team that went to finals.

Arguably the best bruin forward last year is a Leaf now.

Bruins are a paper dragon

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
If they have as much pride in the City and logo as the fan base does, they will dust off the Bruins in 5 or 6 and do the same in subsequent rounds. They should be embarrassed losing to Florida in 5 including all 3 games on home ice. Burns and Quinn's teams would never let that happen.
Just imagine what a Burns or a Quinn as head coach could do with this current roster.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
It feels like it's been so long since the last post-season. O'Reilly a distant memory.

This is a new team, full of a lot more muscle, and the first 69 goal scorer since Mario himself.

The past doesn't matter to this group. I'm hoping they start on time, and put their skates to the throats of our old nemesis right out of the gate.

It's playoff hockey time boys and girls. Lets enjoy it while it lasts, hopefully until June.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!
Hockey in June would be fantastic for our Leafs. It would also be a first !!!

GO LEAFS GO !!!

Strangle

May 4, 2009
2 days between the end of the regular season and playoffs is nonsense. NHL scheduling is always shit for us given all the back to backs they thrust upon us but this is a new low. If Bettman and his cronies wanted the Leafs on Saturday their last game should’ve been on Wednesday.

I think the Sweden trip messed things up

But no excuses, just f***ing win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad