BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:41 PM - (WC2) Florida Panthers @ (A1) Boston Bruins - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
Didn't play their best game, still won by 2 goals.
It's called 2023 Bruins
They played like it was the regular season in years past this would have been an issue in the playoffs but this team is so deep that it really makes it look easy.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
full

Bleached

🚀
Oct 3, 2018
Probably something along the lines of, “I’m about to throw up”. He looks worn down. Hopefully the bug works itself out of the locker room by Wednesday
I wonder if the virus was transferred to any Panthers in all of the close contact

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
OK, for Game 2, no Bergeron, half the team has to have explosive diarrhea, Pastrnak can only play with one hand, and Ullmark has to use a regular stick. Let's see if that makes things fair.
Linus has to play with his regular goalie stick. He's the main reason the BRUINS win when they don't play their best.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Probably something along the lines of, “I’m about to throw up”. He looks worn down. Hopefully the bug works itself out of the locker room by Wednesday

Normally the norovirus lasts about 1 to 2 days. It makes you tired though. Extremely exausted and you can get dehydrated easily. I've been there. It's NO fun.

Hopefully they keep Bergy away as he can still spread it. And they disinfect that locker room extremely well.

All you can do is wash your hands and disinfect surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad