Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 1 4/20 8:14 PM - THE BEAR has the leafblower ready - NESN, NESN 4K, CBC, TBS, TruTV, MAX, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
GM who constructed roster. Nine years in.

You cannot argue it any other way.

Week to week.
If Bruins don’t win there are a couple of callers to Felger & Mazz who I think would be good GM for Broons. They been critical of Dollar Store Donny for assembling a soft team that can’t win in playoffs- but they both know everything

Normally I’d scoff at their callers but if I was their parent I’d like them to get a paying job and atleast pay $20 a month for phone bill

Lets go Bruins

8Neely8

Jul 3, 2009
… the Kyper & Bourne show on Sportsnet is explaining how the Reilly and McCabe pairing are potentially as good as the McAvoy and Lindholm pairing…boy this is going to be excruciating painful series living in Toronto and having to listen to this insanity.

Last edited:

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
… the Kyper & Bourne show on Sportnets is explaining how Reilly and McCabe pairing are potentially as good as the McAvoy and Lindholm pairing…boy this is going to be excruciating painful series living in Toronto and having to listen to this insanity.
Overdrive is worse. Down playing our goalie advantage. Lol. Saying you don’t have a 1 if you play two goalie. Just making me puke

• Haha
Reactions: KWbruin

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
… the Kyper & Bourne show on Sportnets is explaining how Reilly and McCabe pairing are potentially as good as the McAvoy and Lindholm pairing…boy this is going to be excruciating painful series living in Toronto and having to listen to this insanity.

Stop. I'm laughing so hard, I think I broke a rib.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Found this picture of a young @Fenway

1713561675605.png

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
I am already plugging my ears.

To quote Uncle Willy in one of my all time favorite movies, The Philadelphia Story, "Peace is wonderful."

It nonetheless occurs that because of my job, avoiding obnoxious Leafs fans is not an option.

If you're going to the game(s), stop by the Pro Shop and say hello if you feel like it.

Meth Bear says hi,

1713563850070.png

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
The beauty of a book, a movie is that you don’t know how it ends.

Pretty boring knowing the outcome
Books I agree but I don’t know ,I could enjoy the hell out of a game if I knew the Bruins had won ,I did it a lot when I used to work shift work lots of times I would here the score and couldn’t wait to get home to watch the game. Never watched if they lost .To this day I have never watched the game 6 against the Hawks.

Reactions: Gordoff

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Books I agree but I don’t know ,I could enjoy the hell out of a game if I knew the Bruins had won ,I did it a lot when I used to work shift work lots of times I would here the score and couldn’t wait to get home to watch the game. Never watched if they lost .To this day I have never watched the game 6 against the Hawks.
I just can’t understand that. What is the point of watching?

The glory of winning is the struggle

Reactions: HustleB

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Less stress I haven’t done it since I retired and have been able to watch them live ,but I don’t know kind of wish I had done it for game 7 last year and game 7 against the Blues.lol

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad