Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 95 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.8%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.7%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 277 17.8%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 20 1.3%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.4%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.1%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 183 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjman2019

Dec 6, 2017
They just released some of their best material ever in their f***ing 70's....

Such an incredible band

I honestly think he has the best voice in all of Rock. The live versions of Electric Eye are somehow even better than the studio version.

Game 7 post game theme

I remember as a little kid hearing Electric Eye for the first time and being amazed by the lyrics being such perfect poetry and all within the boundaries of the subject......

Tarmore

Nov 11, 2008
not picking on leafs fans but since you mentioned it, do people really believe refs have a bias against certain teams? Would think if its as noticeable to said fans, the NHL would notice it too and think its bad for business
There is a thread on the Leafs' board that you should read. It has information that would change your mind in this case.

Reactions: Caps8112

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
I don't live in a delusion. Unless, of course our current reality is in fact a simulation. In which case, it would be shared, but I am not the grammar police.

How would either of us know if we're in a simulation? I don't know if you're real and you don't know if I'm real. Neither of us knows if Jyrki Lumme's real. Basically, we don't know.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I remember as a little kid hearing Electric Eye for the first time and being amazed by the lyrics being such perfect poetry and all within the boundaries of the subject....
Yeah, it’s great. It’s probably my favorite Priest song, especially w/the hellion leading into it. It will never get old.
My tearless retina takes pictures that can prove....

• Love
Reactions: Gjman2019

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Whoever wins will lose to Florida.

It'd be nice to finally beat the big bad Bruins.............. But it doesn't really matter. It's kind of a relief to stop giving a shit about hockey when the nice weather starts really rolling in and I want to be outside.

Reactions: TimeZone

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
Leafs have nothing to lose tomorrow. They’ve already been written off and fired. Bruins on the other hand have everything to lose. Should be fun!

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Nothing to lose ?

What about solidifying their reputation as game 7 losers ?
We've already been there done that. What? You think another game 7 loss ontop of the 4 we already have is going to make the reputation any worse?

Boston on the other hand, has a chance to go down in history as being the only team to ever lose a 7 game series having been up 3-1 in two consecutive years.

Naw we good fella. Win and we slay the Boston dragon. Lose and we finally get Keefe fired. This is house money.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3