GDT: ECQF 2: FLYERS (H) vs. Canadiens (A) at Toronto, Friday, Aug. 14, 2020, 3:00 pm ET

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
NAK hasn’t been noticeable at all. Would love to see him throw the body around.

And lol at that JVR shot.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I can't wait for AV to be blamed because our team can't motivate themselves for a playoff game.

They could motivate themselves for most of a regular season and 3 round robin games, playing great hockey, but it's the coaches fault for the team not winning a single puck battle.

It's certainly not all Vigneault's fault, but this whole defaulting to players not motivating themselves when they lose is weird and creepy. Sometimes you just get outplayed. We can do better than this.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
We need our top guys to score now. It opens up and relaxes the rest of the team. Hoping for a big game from the top guys now

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It's certainly not all Vigneault's fault, but this whole defaulting to players not motivating themselves when they lose is weird and creepy. Sometimes you just get outplayed. We can do better than this.
The problem is when we were winning the coaches got all the credit. Now when we’re losing they get none of the blame.

Thoae inconsistencies from certain people are very revealing.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I can't wait for AV to be blamed because our team can't motivate themselves for a playoff game.

They could motivate themselves for most of a regular season and 3 round robin games, playing great hockey, but it's the coaches fault for the team not winning a single puck battle.

The players have been dog shit. I'm sure we'll get some counterproductive lineup changes. But it's been a dismal performance.

Motivation? That sounds like a lack of analysis to me. I see execution as being horrific. I also see the Canadiens coaches dick slapping AV's staff. The Flyers have outplayed the Canadiens for 1 period out of 6. They have systematically mind f***ed them with their aggressive forecheck, smooth and easy breakouts, and focusing on the Flyers propensity to make every play LONG. Players need to perform better, but if AV is as good as we hope, he needs to be motivated to make his own adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad