GDT: ECQF 2: FLYERS (H) vs. Canadiens (A) at Toronto, Friday, Aug. 14, 2020, 3:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
If this was a 5 game series, I would be a little worried. But they have to beat us 4 times. I think that’s a tall order for Montreal. I’m not saying we are some juggernaut and can’t be beat, but Montreal beating us 4 times in 7 games is tough. Now 4 times in 6 games.
Key for the Flyers will be to start beating on Weber and Petry every chance they get. Wear them down by forechecking them relentlessly. Having 3 solid D pairs that can push the offense will be the difference maker for the Flyers. They have to respect the Habs, then control the game, suffocate them and just win, baby, win.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
My apologies. Is this better?
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Y'know, Friday afternoon, work from home, Flyers at 3, great situation to be in.

Of course, my girlfriend is convinced we can train my dog to...not be hated by every other dog she encounters? So we have a walk training session scheduled at FIVE f***ING THIRTY today, during which we will...just walk around with a dog trainer in hopes my dog encounters other dogs and misbehaves somehow so that can be observed and/or corrected. Goddammit. Game better not be close.

Reactions: Amorgus

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Y'know, Friday afternoon, work from home, Flyers at 3, great situation to be in.

Of course, my girlfriend is convinced we can train my dog to...not be hated by every other dog she encounters? So we have a walk training session scheduled at FIVE f***ING THIRTY today, during which we will...just walk around with a dog trainer in hopes my dog encounters other dogs and misbehaves somehow so that can be observed and/or corrected. Goddammit. Game better not be close.

Doesnt sound like a situation were TWO dog owners and a trainer are needed. One should suffice! :laugh:

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Doesnt sound like a situation were TWO dog owners and a trainer are needed. One should suffice! :laugh:

So the same trainer previously took her out by herself and didn't observe any of the bullshit, so we'd sort of theorized her cagey/aggressive-ish behavior was usually in "defense" of her "pack." So her "pack" all need to be there today I guess :rolleyes:.

The dog is fine, by the way. Smart and a little hard-headed/demanding, but hardly a bad dog. Her leash manners aren't even that rough, but the lady is convinced that we can turn this little brat into a model citizen at 5 years old. She's currently helping me work in bed because we're too lazy to go sit in my little boiler closet office. See? No training needed.

IMG_1026 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad