• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I still remember Cherry taking the Toronto Sun to task for having 'Jo-Sieve' as their front page headline after losing to Ottawa 5-0 in Game 1 of the second round (I think that was just after the brutal 7 game series again the Isles that went completely homeside.)

Yeah, I remember this. Cujo was insane against us the rest of that series. Andersen is up to a .909 save percentage and he'll probably end up around .915 to .918 by the time playoffs are over, which is where he is historically. He seems to never get fazed, which given the amount of shit hits to the head he takes...is kinda remarkable lol.

Reactions: Loosie

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Glad to see all the posters who predicted a sweep for the B’s are now eating big fat smelly crow.

Game 7 is gonna be off the hook. No idea who will take it, but either way, it will have been a crazy ****ing series.
Fair.

There’s also a lot of fans who were waiving the white flag after game 4 making their presences known, too.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Can someone care to explain how the Bergeron line has been dominating the Leafs?

upload_2018-4-23_23-39-58.png

Now, imaging what these numbers would look like if you remove games one and two.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
D’oh!

That’s probably what tired them out then. The point of hockey isn’t to skate circles, it’s to put the puck in the net.

Hope they learn that before Game 7 otherwise they need to pick up figure skating.

The point is they didnt look tired. Try to keep up with the conversation. I know Leafs fans aren't know for their focus.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Boston looks so dead tired and beat up.

Maybe this is where rolling 3 or 4 lines all season and 2 d pairings evenly all year will pay off.
Toronto has had balanced playing time all year(Matthews often only gets 15 minutes a game)

Leafs had so much jump the last couple games and Boston's moving like their in mud.

I'll say it: thanks Babs!

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Boston looks so dead tired and beat up.

Maybe this is where rolling 3 or 4 lines all season and 2 d pairings evenly all year will pay off.

Leafs had so much jump the last couple games and Boston's moving like their in mud.

I'll say it: thanks Babs!
Honestly, I thought the Bruins dominated Toronto last game. Tonight, not so much.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
As a Leafs fan I hope we can pull it off on Wednesday, but if we can't I'll be cheering for the Bruins in the east.

What with Humboldt and what happened in Toronto earlier today, and reading these threads, I think we as humans take sports way too serious.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Why are we removing 2 games out of 6 game sample size?

I didn't. But if we removed the two games where the Leafs didn't show up, then one could make the argument the Leafs have been dominating the Bruin's line.

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
Wow I think the Leafs played their best game of the series tonight. Incredible effort in the third. I like how we didn't just sit back at the end and wait for Bruins to score. Here's to hoping Freddy continues playing this well! Leafs in 7.

Reactions: leafsfan2point0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad