ECQF: (1) Washington Capitals vs. (WC1) Columbus Blue Jackets | Caps Lead Series 3-2

Who ya got?! Caps or CBJ?

• WSH (sweep)

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • CBJ (sweep)

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • WSH (in 5)

Votes: 96 13.0%
  • CBJ (in 5)

Votes: 16 2.2%
  • WSH (in 6)

Votes: 232 31.4%
  • CBJ (in 6)

Votes: 129 17.5%
  • WSH (in 7)

Votes: 114 15.4%
  • CBJ (in 7)

Votes: 125 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

third man in

Jul 27, 2007
Maryland
Yeah, that's not true at all. Caps fans haven't even noticed he was gone, at least this one hasn't. ;)
When he's on top of his game he's missed. Not so much when he's slumping. At least it got Vrana in the lineup. I must be one of the few Caps fans that likes Burakovsky.

Lawd Stanley

Apr 10, 2017
The Great White North
I still think this being the only series tied at 2-2 will be good for the winning team. The other series have either been sweeps or turned into 3-1 leads after being up 2-0. This is the closest series so far and with that double OT it’s been a war of attrition. In the playoffs lucky bounces win games and I think will continue to play a part in this series. There’s a lot of hockey god meddling in the playoffs .

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Looks like home advantage is not an advantage at all. Next game is at home, so Im worrying a little.

I said after the game 2 loss they would win the next 3 only to lose in 7. That's what they do. Today will probably be a dominating win to fully prepare caps fans for the soul crushing approaching. Go caps!

Reactions: LouieBeans

Ruudukkopupuset

Mar 29, 2018
Nutivaara pinched a thousand men into a bundle. They were wrapped inside the flag of Washington D.C. Powerful deeds he did but the nights he dedicated to women. Rough, lovely nights.

smokingwriter

Apr 21, 2018
I said after the game 2 loss they would win the next 3 only to lose in 7. That's what they do. Today will probably be a dominating win to fully prepare caps fans for the soul crushing approaching. Go caps!
Caps have more talent, but there is something fundamentally wrong with the culture in that dressing room. Is it because of too many years of coddling Ovechkin? Is it something else entirely? I don't know. But this club has arguably possessed more talent than Crosby's Penguins over the past decade, and has nothing to show for it. For some reason, Crosby makes those around him better than they would be otherwise, while Ovechkin does not.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Caps have more talent, but there is something fundamentally wrong with the culture in that dressing room. Is it because of too many years of coddling Ovechkin? Is it something else entirely? I don't know. But this club has arguably possessed more talent than Crosby's Penguins over the past decade, and has nothing to show for it. For some reason, Crosby makes those around him better than they would be otherwise, while Ovechkin does not.
I think Pens' talents are better overall.
Ovy makes Carlson better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad