GDT: ECQF #1 - 5/2/2013 | Rangers @ Capitals | 7:30 PM - MSG, NBCSN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraAlphanse

That's what I'm afraid of. We seem to struggle to score against teams we should score on easily.

We shouldn't score against this team easily. As long as we come out with energy and inspiration we should be able to put pressure and sustain it on this defense and goalie. That usually yields results... usually being the operative word. If we come out flat footed, we're screwed. Can't look like the Isles did today coming out of the gates.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
We have a team that can win in different ways so I'm more relaxed about game 1. last year, a game 1 win was an absolute to grab the momentum and play our game which was a grind fest, at best. This year, with a bit more versatility and less tired legs in a physical and grinding system, we can actually win in different ways so....

LGR!

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Finally! Everyone check out CBC's 2013 playoff intro yet?

anofsti

May 14, 2011
Loffen, have we shamed you so you had to take the flag out of your profile :(

Anyway, LGR, hope Holtby won´t Hextall Zuccarello too bad.

SavedByLundqvist

Apr 30, 2013
Jersey Represent!
Today is going to be so long!

I have my lucky Rick Nash t-shirt ready to go, just bought it a couple of weeks ago at Cosby's on the day the Rangers had their big goal explosion. The only time I didn't wear it, is the game they lost against Florida. So clearly it has powers.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Here's hoping Nash's line-mates will give him some wide open barn doors to put the puck through!

4-0 win, Nash x2, BrassGod, Captain

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
Win the first period, win the game.
If we can score first, and go into the locker room with a lead after one, we win this game. If we're playing catchup, it's going to be alot harder, since if the caps are behind, there going to start playing very offensivley, and their D will suffer, so the lead can be expanded even more. Plus, we've looked good when we get the momentum early.(Carolina an exception, although that was mostly due to a stupid penalty by a player who is no longer with us(atleast no longer playing))

I'm feeling confident for this one, 3-1 Rangers, goals from Nash, Stepan, and Pyatt(every playoffs has someone that steps up, he's done well in playoffs before, and he needs to do the same here).

LGR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad