ECHL Twitter feeds

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
Looks like this thread hasn't been updated in years. Since it is here, might as well have current data:
Adirondack: @ECHLthunder
Allen: @AllenAmericans
Atlanta: @atlgladiators
Brampton: @BramptonBeast
Cincinnati: @CincyCyclones
Florida: @FL_Everblades
Fort Wayne: @FWKomets
Greenville: @SwampRabbits
Idaho: @Steelheads
Indianapolis: @IndyFuel
Jacksonville: @JaxIcemen
Kalamazoo: @Kalamazoowings
Kansas City: @KC_Mavericks
Maine: @MarinersofMaine
Newfoundland: @NLGrowlers
Norfolk: @NorfolkAdmirals
Orlando: @orlandohockey
Rapid City: @RapidCityRush
Reading: @ReadingRoyals
South Carolina: @SCStingrays
Toledo: @ToledoWalleye
Tulsa: @tulsa_oilers
Utah:@utahgrizzlies
Wheeling: @wheelingnailers
Wichita: @Wichita_Thunder
Worcester: @RailersHC

Team broadcasters often have their own twitter (Royals is @DavidFineTweets), and often the mascots too (Royals is @Royals_Slapshot).

League is @ECHL and @echl_scores, @echlweek, @echlbiz, @echlplayersfty @ECHL19 (Joe Ernst, head of officials), @echlstats (last one is a fan, not official)

Reactions: BMC

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
@royals119 : Why so mad @ the Grizzlies? ;)
I'm guessing I missed the space and the code for that emoticon is "colon" "at sign".

Or some residual bad feelings about Royals former assistant Tim Branham for signing away players from the Royals Kelly Cup winning team when he left to take over the Grizzlies in 2013?

Reactions: 210

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I'm guessing I missed the space and the code for that emoticon is "colon" "at sign".

Or some residual bad feelings about Royals former assistant Tim Branham for signing away players from the Royals Kelly Cup winning team when he left to take over the Grizzlies in 2013?
Let's just hope it isn't the latter, or you'll soon be rivaling a certain other frequent poster in this Forum for the longest balancing chip on your shoulder. :rolleyes:

Reactions: royals119

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com

Tim Branham is a WorHockeyAlum...oh, sorry, I saw "Twitter" and did that automatically :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad